Baylor @ Oklahoma

15-28 at under 8 and Baylor shooting 2. If we lose any more ground I don’t see us coming back this time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manek is standing in the corner waving his arms but we don't have anyone on the team that knows how to pass besides Bieniemy.

No energy or execution on both ends.....they deserve to get their asses kicked tonight. It gets really old having to endure watching this first half laziness every other game.

horrible defense. zero energy. this is a butt whoopin

YES....OU was

To the poster who checks in late in the game (if OU ever leads) and post..."man by ready the thread ya'd think OU was losing bad"...

Losing is one thing but I dont understand coming out flat at home. No excuse.

No energy or execution on both ends.....they deserve to get their asses kicked tonight. It gets really old having to endure watching this first half laziness every other game.

do we have any form of taskmaster on this coaching staff? who doles out punishment for stuff like this??

Shockingly poor job by our veteran guards of handling their zone. James and Calixte just make weak pump fakes and throw soft passes back and forth. JB hasn't had a huge impact yet but we can't afford to sit him at all the rest of the way.

And making a layup would help!

What is the obsession with running the offense through McNeace?

Announcer, "Nice defense again by Gillespie!"

Um no, it was a soft lob to the wrong hand of the post player.

We have seen this many times against Baylor. If you play soft you lose big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, let’s keep forcing th make ball to our offensive superstar McNeace.

If Odomes isn’t being a force on offense he needs to ride the pine.

Back