Baylor @ Oklahoma

“Brady Manek is a one and done NBA player.” -some people on this board 12 months ago.

Trying to pull an osu....we got them right where we want the....🙄

Baylor getting away with a lot of reaching but we are not tough. 15-33 at under 4. Game likely over but I am hoping for a mini-run to inject a small amount of hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's keep letting McNeace and Odomes do work on the offensive end. It's working great.

woof. Thank god its still early. This game looks a lot like the KSU game however.

Wish I had forgotten we were playing. Kinda like the team did.

Baylor getting away with a lot of reaching but we are not tough. 15-33 at under 4. Game likely over but I am hoping for a mini-run to inject a small amount of hope.

Im going with over...bu is NOT osu. Wont come back from 18. Might cut it to 10 but guessing drew isnt going to change much like osu did to allow it.

I used to get upset with the Lon no TOs deal but I had to let it go. I was equally as angry but now I just get surprised when it happens. Seriously, hes not changing. Is what it is.

I used to get upset with the Lon no TOs deal but I had to let it go. I was equally as angry but now I just get surprised when it happens. Seriously, hes not changing. Is what it is.

Yup

Im going with over...bu is NOT osu. Wont come back from 18. Might cut it to 10 but guessing drew isnt going to change much like osu did to allow it.

Yep. Baylor is going to slow it down and they are whipping us

Back