Baylor @ Oklahoma

Well, at this point you just want to see some effort and make it respectable. A 7 point loss at home will look a lot better when the committee is evaluating resumes than 20 point one. And with this loss you are staring the bubble in the face.

Lon shouldn’t have embarrassed Vanderbilt on Saturday. Scott Drew getting revenge for his brother.

Well, let's focus on the good news. One, we have the possession arrow. And two, last week we came from 19 down on the road, tonight we have to do it on essentially a neutral floor.

All in all, probably the worst half of basketball since the Capel administration. Hard to understand how one of the most experienced teams in the country could allow this to happen twice in the past three home games. Baylor is a solid team and is red hot, but this is inexplicable.

Aside from their losses to Texas Southern, Stephen F. Austin and Wichita State.

and? Tennessee taken to OT by a Vandy team we just beat by 30+. that means squat. what matters is how a team is playing now.

I don’t understand , some computer told us we have played the second hardest schedule in the country , so we must be a tourney team .

No mental toughness. They look totally unprepared. That's on rah rah Kruger. Bring Sampson back. Please. He would be chewing asses

I don’t understand , some computer told us we have played the second hardest schedule in the country , so we must be a tourney team .
4th SOS

Though have to go 8-10 in conference to make it. Will be tough.

I still believe that OU will get in...they be one of the last teams in but they should make it.

It makes you wonder.....maybe this team had us fooled all along. No superstar and not a terribly high ceiling from a talent perspective. They had a great non-conference record, but won many close games during that stretch. And a lot of those teams that we thought were good (Florida, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Creighton) are middling or near the bottom of their own conference thus far. In the end, it appears we aren't stacking up very well in the Big 12.....which is disappointing.

Well, at this point you just want to see some effort and make it respectable. A 7 point loss at home will look a lot better when the committee is evaluating resumes than 20 point one. And with this loss you are staring the bubble in the face.

So by your logic, a loss tonight against a likely tournament team would drop us from a six seed, which is our current approximate seed, to potentially out? In other words, it would drop us 20 spots on the seed list, give or take?

Ahhhhh, now I know why they were giving away tickets. This was a painful half to watch. Can’t decide if they lack heart or b-ball IQ or both. Maybe they can turn it around this half.

So by your logic, a loss tonight against a likely tournament team would drop us from a six seed, which is our current approximate seed, to potentially out? In other words, it would drop us 20 spots on the seed list, give or take?

No, it involves looking at the remainder of the schedule. Because this was a "win" when extrapolating out conference scenarios. Losing to a middle of the road conference team at home is the kind of game that will end up with you in a bubble scenario, because that's how you get to a 7-11 conference record.

If you want to get off the bubble, you now have to steal a road win (or beat KU at home).

Hey we missed you the past couple games. Oh that's right, your computer doesn't function during wins. I bet you are so happy right now, it's hard to contain yourself.

Back