Baylor @ Oklahoma

No way I thought this team would give up without a fight, but that’s exactly what we saw in the first half.

Cant shoot much worse than the low 20's so I have a feeling we get it close. Dont think we will climb the entire mountain but this is who we are. Just challenged offensively. I dont think anyone disagrees there. However, The first half lack of effort is the major issue that keeps happening.

No, it involves looking at the remainder of the schedule. Because this was a "win" when extrapolating out conference scenarios. Losing to a middle of the road conference team at home is the kind of game that will end up with you in a bubble scenario, because that's how you get to a 7-11 conference record.

If you want to get off the bubble, you now have to steal a road win (or beat KU at home).

Well that's the problem. Trying to predict wins and losses for the next five weeks is ridiculous. Just like no one expected Baylor to be 4-2 a month ago. Also, is tied for first "middle of the road," because that's where Baylor will be in 20 mins barring a miracle.

WTF is with this team?

They only show up half the time since conference play. I know they’re not a great team but this is ridiculous. There’s no excuse for getting your asses kicked at home by kstate and baylor.

Freaking pathetic.

I am just disappointed in energy.

To be fair you either have to get hot from the outside or have toughness inside against Baylor. We don’t have either one tonight. But giving up 57% on the other end is more troubling to me. No energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to get off the bubble, you now have to steal a road win (or beat KU at home).

Yep....and this team has shown me nothing to make me think that they can beat a team like Kansas or Iowa State at home.

Well that's the problem. Trying to predict wins and losses for the next five weeks is ridiculous. Just like no one expected Baylor to be 4-2 a month ago. Also, is tied for first "middle of the road," because that's where Baylor will be in 20 mins barring a miracle.

Again, this isn't difficult. It's about where they are going to finish. Which will be in the middle of the pack in the conference.

It makes you wonder.....maybe this team had us fooled all along. No superstar and not a terribly high ceiling from a talent perspective. They had a great non-conference record, but won many close games during that stretch. And a lot of those teams that we thought were good (Florida, Northwestern, Notre Dame, Creighton) are middling or near the bottom of their own conference thus far. In the end, it appears we aren't stacking up very well in the Big 12.....which is disappointing.

Nailed it! Other than just not being that good, this team isn't tough. Manek, Odomes and Doo occasionally play with some fire but CJ and McNeace are as weak as they get. When things start going bad they crumble.

If we can get into the dance with 19 wins then we'll make it in...I see us at 7-11 in conference. Getting in the dance this year would probably be about the best we can do.

Hey we missed you the past couple games. Oh that's right, your computer doesn't function during wins. I bet you are so happy right now, it's hard to contain yourself.

I bet yours is still telling you how we have played such a great schedule , that we are a lock to be in the big dance .

Again a 16-28 conference record the last three years .

OU acts like they’ve never seen a zone or been coached on a zone WOW. Just standing outside passing around and then jacking a 3.

And TERRIBLE defense Awful

Good job by Odomes, and we are starting to get some fouls called on them.

Okay calling bs fouls...then no calls.

Good lord...doubling 35 feet from bucket

Our center chases and double teams a stupid guard and leaves a WIDE open three which they make. Why I watch this team sometimes I don’t know lol

Jeezus, can we find someone tough enough to make a basket inside 5 feet? We are charmin soft.

First media timeout and we have lost ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back