Baylor @ Oklahoma

These are SENIORS making these mistakes and playing with no energy.

And yes we have the worst home crowd in the Big-12 for sure. If you are going to pay for a ticket and go to the game scream for heavens sake

You gotta love that Jamuni as a 5th year senior still has the comically low basketball IQ that he did when he got on campus.

Jeezus, can we find someone tough enough to make a basket inside 5 feet? We are charmin soft.

You are correct very soft. Do we have anyone who can jump over the rim and dunk or shoot. They have no one over 6’6” and they look bigger than us

I like the pressure, we should have been doing that earlier.

Crowd comes to life as we cut it to 17. Now quiet again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worst call all year, McNeace never touched that guy and the ref does a dance

James is looking scared with the ball in his hands. Maneks D reminds me of someone that might of grown up playing ball with Trae

And we have terrible officiating rearing its ugly head

Officials have had a few bad calls but they are NOT our problem. This falls straight on the players lack of effort and the coaches not getting it out of them.

Again, two offensive rebounds NO effort

Leaving college basketball players wide open at the 3 point line is not a recipe to win. I would rather leave a guy wide open at the 15 footer. All these guys do is spot shoot 3s on their own time.

You are correct very soft. Do we have anyone who can jump over the rim and dunk or shoot. They have no one over 6’6” and they look bigger than us

Try dunking over some your size...on lower rim. Not easy

Should have done nothing but fight for inside points tonight. If we do anything other than that at Baylor we will be blown out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got them right where we want them. Time to make our run. Good thing we kept all our timeouts

Please, please don't complain about officiating tonight. Six of the first seven calls tonight were on Baylor as we fell behind by double digits.

I noticed one of their large players went up and grabbed the rim as he dropped the ball through the basket. Perhaps our taller men should try such a "dunk shot" when they are near the basket.

And where is James tonight? He missed last year's home Baylor game with the flu, and has barely had more of an impact tonight.

Been watching OU basketball a long time, and this is one of the most embarrassing performances I can ever remember.

Back