Baylor @ Oklahoma

I see it EVERY night consistently from many other teams not just a few. When the guy guarding you is 6’5” and you are 6’11” and you are dominated there IS no excuse. And almost every time they put up a sissified floater instead of going towards the basket. We are WEAK.

I’d encourage you to not make excuses for this team tonight, there are NONE.

F k u dude....look at my posts. Not 1 excuse. I stand by my comment. Ive tried it...guessing you havent.

Yes mcneace is weak..always has been. He's too much of a nice guy...always helping guys up after a foul, etc.

These officials blow ass. Same piece of **** crew that allowed k-state to murder us at home.

Reynolds runs over a guy on the way to the basket when he could have stopped and shot a 7 foot shot. Just no awareness whatsoever.

Lon has given up has only 2 starters on the floor and Calexte? Is stinking it up just like the rest. Lon should have a practice after the game and then google how to play offense against a zone and make he and his coaches watch it

Lon is clueless just like his players

Didn't look sick Saturday when he was playing quite well. We heard he was sick like 10 days ago. Not buying that excuse.

I sat right behind them Saturday.

He was definitely sick

This is absolutely a disgrace that a university such as Oklahoma puts this type of product on the court. Maybe if Lon would play Sherri these guys could win.

If i could trade teams straight up right now, i would in a heart beat. And coaches straight up but keep krugers recruiting class instead of theirs ( i do dislike drew but hell his players understand how to play atleast). Krugers players aren't well coached imo. Embarrassing

OU doesn't have Duke like talent, you just got to take the good and the bad. Either that or let it eat you up.

If i could trade teams straight up right now, i would in a heart beat. And coaches straight up but keep krugers recruiting class instead of theirs ( i do dislike drew but hell his players understand how to play atleast). Krugers players aren't well coached imo. Embarrassing

I would trade assistant coaches with them, no questions asked. We might have the worst assistants in the P5.

F k u dude....look at my posts. Not 1 excuse. I stand by my comment. Ive tried it...guessing you havent.

Yes mcneace is weak..always has been. He's too much of a nice guy...always helping guys up after a foul, etc.

You must be off your medicines lol. Nice post though, ANGRY a little bit?

Where are the moderators? I believe KC’s attack with an FU is something that should get you banned?

And if you can’t take someone having a different opinion KC let me give you a hint, stay off of this basketball board

Well, i had ear surgery and was looking forward to having a enjoyable evening...lol

Didnt happen. Not that we didnt win...but we looked completely like dog do do

Back