Baylor @ Oklahoma

Bienemy still at 0

At some point this is getting weird

Officials have had a few bad calls but they are NOT our problem. This falls straight on the players lack of effort and the coaches not getting it out of them.

Again, two offensive rebounds NO effort

Exactly...the guys are playing like chit.

No effort, no hustle first half..gave up 18 point lead.

How many off boards for bu?
10/17 ou
7/22 bu

Cant believe on -2

Last edited:
Try dunking over some your size...on lower rim. Not easy

I see it EVERY night consistently from many other teams not just a few. When the guy guarding you is 6’5” and you are 6’11” and you are dominated there IS no excuse. And almost every time they put up a sissified floater instead of going towards the basket. We are WEAK.

I’d encourage you to not make excuses for this team tonight, there are NONE.

Been watching OU basketball a long time, and this is one of the most embarrassing performances I can ever remember.

I was at a game in the early 80s where we lost a game to a team with no scholarship players. But we quickly became a much better team the next year. No excuse for this team to play like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we've got guys passing up open 3s down 21. Like what is Lon doing.

About all you can say or hope for is maybe they can get better and play better for several games in a roll. This is a odd team to say the least..with all this experience and they come out like this.

I have zero expectations for this team for the remainder of the year. If they are fortunate to back into the tourney again, they’ll get their teeth kicked in. They have totally collapsed. Again.

Promising start and a total collapse for the second year in a row.

Lon has given up has only 2 starters on the floor and Calexte? Is stinking it up just like the rest. Lon should have a practice after the game and then google how to play offense against a zone and make he and his coaches watch it

Lon has given up has only 2 starters on the floor and Calexte? Is stinking it up just like the rest. Lon should have a practice after the game and then google how to play offense against a zone and make he and his coaches watch it
I bet Lon wants to just go home and forget this game

What a sh.tshow. We will probably win at WV and then get run out of the gym next Monday vs. Iowa State.

Back