Baylor @ Oklahoma

For having 6 seniors, there isn't much leadership to be seen. Also, as others have mentioned, this team plays incredibly stupid at times....and for a team with this many seniors to play that way is inexcusable. I could rattle off 7-8 plays that immediately come to mind in this game.

Meanwhile, the last 3 seasons in conference:
5-13
8-10
3-5 (and likely headed to another below .500 season)

Is this what OU basketball has become? Should the ceiling of our expectations be to make the tournament as a 10/11 seed as we move forward?

Well, i had ear surgery and was looking forward to having a enjoyable evening...lol

Didnt happen. Not that we didnt win...but we looked completely like dog do do
I wish you well with the surgery

You must be off your medicines lol. Nice post though, ANGRY a little bit?

Where are the moderators? I believe KC’s attack with an FU is something that should get you banned?

And if you can’t take someone having a different opinion KC let me give you a hint, stay off of this basketball board

Whatever....You said i was making excuses...i never did. I pointed that what you said it isnt as easy as you think.

Maybe you need take a break...

Guessing you're happy as pink punk with this showing..

GLad we didn’t have to listen to Fran tonight - these announcers have nailed it. No effort and where are the seniors in leading. They said it perfectly.

Leading scorers: Doolittle, James and Odomes with 6 each. Reynolds with 5. No one else with more than 3.

For having 6 seniors, there isn't much leadership to be seen. Also, as others have mentioned, this team plays incredibly stupid at times....and for a team with this many seniors to play that way is inexcusable. I could rattle off 7-8 plays that immediately come to mind in this game.

Meanwhile, the last 3 seasons in conference:
5-13
8-10
3-5 (and likely headed to another below .500 season)

Is this what OU basketball has become? Should the ceiling of our expectations be to make the tournament as a 10/11 seed as we move forward?

Those conference records coincide with when we lost all of our good assistants and replaced them with nepotism.

Kruger is 67-65 in big 12 play in 7+ seasons at OU. And that is 4 seasons with buddy and 1 with trae. I dont understand why you guys defend him. He's a mediocre coach and his teams are soft.

Whatever....You said i was making excuses...i never did. I pointed that what you said it isnt as easy as you think.

Maybe you need take a break..

Guessing you're happy as pink punk with this showing..

Again, thin skin will get you punked on here and that’s what you are showing tonight. And no need to attack some one who just has a different opinion than you. You have no clue who I am so don’t assume. You know what assuming does for ya.

And the most important thing YOU need to understand about me is that I don’t live my life by what a sport team does. I like OU but it never effects my life one bit. It’s quite obvious that you allow your life and feelings to be dictated by a bunch of 20 year olds playing a game. IT’S A GAME KC!!! Re-evaluate what’s important to you (no charge for the advice or session lol)

Kruger is 67-65 in big 12 play in 7+ seasons at OU. And that is 4 seasons with buddy and 1 with trae. I dont understand why you guys defend him. He's a mediocre coach and his teams are soft.

Ive never defended anything about him other than hes an above average recruiter actually. Hes just a manager as a coach. Look at last year's team being allowed to not play defense... lol

Im getting tired of these soft ass teams that are so unintelligent in basketball..

Last edited:
We had 1 nba talent guy on each team...never more, except late 80's
Not sure what announcers are referring to.

Again, thin skin will get you punked on here and that’s what you are showing tonight. And no need to attack some one who just has a different opinion than you. You have no clue who I am so don’t assume. You know what assuming does for ya.

And the most important thing YOU need to understand about me is that I don’t live my life by what a sport team does. I like OU but it never effects my life one bit. It’s quite obvious that you allow your life and feelings to be dictated by a bunch of 20 year olds playing a game. IT’S A GAME KC!!! Re-evaluate what’s important to you (no charge for the advice or session lol)

Lol....wow...you have no clue about me either...so take your own advice about assuming...believe me, ive got my priorities in line just fine.

I just laugh at what are saying. Have a great night...advice free.

Ive never defended anything about him other than hes an above average recruiter actually. Hes just a manager as a coach. Look at last year's team being allowed to not play defense... lol

Im getting tired of these soft ass teams that are so intelligent in basketball..

LK has now been at OU longer than any other stop. His MO has been build up a program, level off, and then decline. It would be hard to argue that we aren't in the decline stage.

This team, somehow, has gotten worse as the season has gone along.

I didn't think this team could play worse than they did against Kansas St but this is the worst performance by an OU team in 2 years when they had nothing. If they keep playing with this little effort -- as they did against KSU & OSU, they won't win another game.

Lol....wow...you have no clue about me either...so take your own advice about assuming...believe me, ive got my priorities in line just fine.

I just laugh at what are saying. Have a great night...advice free.

Get a room you 2

My take...is he's use to nba...weird cause obviously his coaching is more college...in game management. Especially timely TO's.

What a bunch of quitters. 30 point home loss to an average team with a dog**** coach. This team has gone off a cliff.

LK has now been at OU longer than any other stop. His MO has been build up a program, level off, and then decline. It would be hard to argue that we aren't in the decline stage.

Get next class signed. Then retire Kruger imo

Back