Best passer in OU history

Alright guys, I'm not talking about passing footballs, passing classes, or passing gas. This is strickly a basketball question. :)

I'll play, Norm.

My first choice would be Mookie Blaylock, followed by Ricky Grace. Austin Johnson would be in my top three. AJ was a much better passer than the majority of fans gave him credit for.

I'll play, Norm.

My first choice would be Mookie Blaylock, followed by Ricky Grace. Austin Johnson would be in my top three. AJ was a much better passer than the majority of fans gave him credit for.
Good choices. Actually, I had thought of Grace and suspected I would be the only one with him in mind. I really liked him as a player.

I believe you have to put Bowie in the top three.

I'll play, Norm.

Terrell Everett was a better passer than AJ ever thought about being.

Everett averaged 182 assists per year, while AJ only averaged 91 assists per year. Even when lobbing passes to Blake Griffin, he only put up 140 assists (the most in his career). Everett had 199 assists his senior year, and 166 assists his junior year.

Man, I would have loved to see Everett play with Willie and Blake Griffin. National title, anyone?

Everett is a top 3 passer in OU history... Nobody could keep him in front of them and at 6'4'' could make a lot of plays for himself and others going toward the rim. Great player.

Last edited:
Blake Johnston made a pass against Louisiana Tech during the '01-02 season that was the best pass I have seen in person from an OU player.

But he was not the best passer in OU history.

Check out Everett dismantle UCONN...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNbOYxbddrY[/ame]

While we are back in 2005, check out the Everett pass at 3:00

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiAYznn76Ek&feature=related[/ame]

I'll play, Norm.

Seriously? As in there are only two better passers ever at the University of Oklahoma?

Terrell Everett was a better passer than AJ ever thought about being.

Everett averaged 182 assists per year, while AJ only averaged 91 assists per year. Even when lobbing passes to Blake Griffin, he only put up 140 assists (the most in his career). Everett had 199 assists his senior year, and 166 assists his junior year.

Man, I would have loved to see Everett play with Willie and Blake Griffin. National title, anyone?

Everett is a top 3 passer in OU history... Nobody could keep him in front of them and at 6'4'' could make a lot of plays for himself and others going toward the rim. Great player.

He was even more fun to watch in juco...we couldn't stop him.

Blake Johnston was a heck of a passer bok.

Back