Big 12 Hoops

DFWHoopster

Reaction score
There is a new website started in July that I wanted to alert you to if you didn't know about it. Mark Peterson- the author- is posting articles almost every day:

http://big12hoops.com

Nice site. Thanks for posting. The author needs to post more OU stuff though. I would have liked the site better if Capel was on the front page. lol

I clicked on the poll for Big 12 POY under the OU link and voted for Willie. OUH members, be sure to give WW some love!!!

If they don't load the website down with ads it has a chance to do well.

The author is a Baylor grad, and it shows with his biased writing towards Drew in one of the first articles written. I will give the site a chance though.

The author is a Baylor grad, and it shows with his biased writing towards Drew in one of the first articles written. I will give the site a chance though.

I didn't see that article as biased. He was just responding to the allegations floating around on the internet about Drew. He contrasted the lack of transparency of Bliss to the nothing to hide/open door transparency of Drew.

Peterson has never been a Baylor homer with his writing. He has taken a professional approach and has never let his biases show which is what any good writer should do.

DFW (my friend) thanks for the link. it's great to see a phillips 66 big 12 hoops blog not run by some ku loser-face.

haha nice. I was thinking the same thing. I bet Drew is the only coach that a SID will let that dude interview.

Here is what Peterson looks like (Note: he also goes by the name Zach Carrier):

mm54yq.jpg

haha nice. I was thinking the same thing. I bet Drew is the only coach that a SID will let that dude interview.

Here is what Peterson looks like (Note: he also goes by the name Zach Carrier):

mm54yq.jpg

BT- don't go Aggy on me

BT- don't go Aggy on me

Whatever happens, you know I respect the hell out of your fanhood, DFDub. I hope we can thrown down a few beers at Georges before the OU game in Waco. I will be there. I just wish we could get Louis Fite to become an OU mercenary in cyberspace. I would give a liver lobe to see that happen.

Back