Big Day for Capel today

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Ray McCallum in-home visit in the afternoon, and then a Harrison Barnes in-home visit in the evening. I hope he brings his A game today.

I hope that he has a similar impression to the one he had on Harris.

BTW, how does a visit in McCallum's home work? "How are you doing Mr. McCallum Sr. I think our program is the best program for Ray. Even better than your school."

I hope that he has a similar impression to the one he had on Harris.

BTW, how does a visit in McCallum's home work? "How are you doing Mr. McCallum Sr. I think our program is the best program for Ray. Even better than your school."

Think about it, Dirty...if any coach in America knows how to handle that, it's Jeff Capel. He's got some first-hand experience.

Think about it, Dirty...if any coach in America knows how to handle that, it's Jeff Capel. He's got some first-hand experience.

Very good point! It runs in Capel's family! haha :jcapel :clap

McCallum Sr. also knows what OU has to offer and would recognize some of the benefits of playing in a major conference and with the facilities we have.

There's one person, who hasn't been mentioned that is a very good reason that we are in on Lil Ray. His name is Kellen Sampson. Kellen and Lil Ray are pretty close friends. Kellen has done a tremendous job of keeping Ray informed about the program. If we get Lil Ray. Kellen will have played a big part in the matter. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:clap

Back