'Blake Griffin Day' proclaimed in OKC >>> The Oklahoman

yea this is kinda silly in a way, but i think it speaks volumes for OK kids to show what can happen if you stick around home and do good things.

it wont matter two craps with guys like Orton, Henry but down the road, there might be a 9th grader somewhere that thinks it's pretty cool.

aside from W's and L's, Blake couldnt have happened at a better time or place for OU basketball.

yea this is kinda silly in a way, but i think it speaks volumes for OK kids to show what can happen if you stick around home and do good things.

it wont matter two craps with guys like Orton, Henry but down the road, there might be a 9th grader somewhere that thinks it's pretty cool.

aside from W's and L's, Blake couldnt have happened at a better time or place for OU basketball.

And of course, for those crazy oSu fans, you know it just kills them inside. :woot

Cause of course they all beleive oSu could have had Blake if they really wanted him.... :rolleyes:

That's great for okc, I'm definitely jealous. But I must say, if Mick cornett were any more of a cheerleaderfor okc he'd have pigtails and perform back flips.

Back