Blake Griffin Injured From Off-Court Altercation

The fact that he hit him is bad. The fact that he chased him down to punch him more makes it even worse. It means he had a chance to let things end and didn't take it.

The fact that he hit him is bad. The fact that he chased him down to punch him more makes it even worse. It means he had a chance to let things end and didn't take it.

Sounds a lot like Dusty Dvoracek.

You'd never see Hollis or Eduardo doing such things.

Top of the world = no boundaries. Has a lot of growing up to do still, let his teammates down big time.

BugsBunnyMaroon_zps5e1d22dd.jpg

Still my favorite all-time Basketball Player Ever!!!! But yes not smart agree..

Wonder if Joe will revoke his invitation for Senior night and his jersey honoring because of this...I can see it blowing over, but it's also hard to imagine 10k+ fans cheering for his return just a month or so after this news.

Apparently he and the manager were friends, hung out often etc...

Not a good look at all

Ugh. Such a stupid move.

He did himself some real harm, career-wise, and of course he hurt his team, too. This is very disappointing.

The Clippers should not put up with this. As soon as he is healed and his suspension is over; he should be traded to the Thunder for Ibaka, and Augustin (Throw in Waiters too, if they want him).

This seems so out of character for Blake Griffin. Wonder what the equipment guy said or did to provoke him.

For the record, I 100% condemn what Blake did and think he should suffer very harsh consequences. This is just totally out of the blue for a guy who's been a model citizen his whole life.

I'm going to wait for more info (and maybe FACTS) to come out before I convict him. I admit this doesn't sound good and I don't at all condone hitting someone.

No way in hell do I call him a "Dvoracek" Specific one-on-one incident v. guy out of control and drunk.

Wonder if Joe will revoke his invitation for Senior night and his jersey honoring because of this...I can see it blowing over, but it's also hard to imagine 10k+ fans cheering for his return just a month or so after this news.

what ..... not sure if serious ...

what ..... not sure if serious ...

Yeah, I am. Public perception is part of Joe's job. If he thinks having Blake being honored a month after this incident will hurt public perception, he has every right to "postpone" it. I'm not taking a side on it - like other people have said, let's wait until the facts come out - but it's something to consider.

I'm going to wait for more info (and maybe FACTS) to come out before I convict him. I admit this doesn't sound good and I don't at all condone hitting someone.

No way in hell do I call him a "Dvoracek" Specific one-on-one incident v. guy out of control and drunk.

Aye, there's the rub!

Dvoracek had a drinking problem first and foremost and when he drank too much he became angry. It sounds to me like Blake has a drinking problem and he too when he drinks too much he gets angry.

The comparison is valid.:bgriff624_jpg_xs:

Back