Blake Griffin Injured From Off-Court Altercation

Where do you get that Blake has a drinking problem? I read the link and didn't see drinking even mentioned. Did I miss something?

Aye, there's the rub!

Dvoracek had a drinking problem first and foremost and when he drank too much he became angry. It sounds to me like Blake has a drinking problem and he too when he drinks too much he gets angry.

The comparison is valid.:bgriff624_jpg_xs:

dvoracek may or may not of had a drinking "problem" ( yes he liked to drink a bunch on campus corner but so do a lot of college students)

DD pushed a friend and said friend his the back of his head on the curb .. which caused the massive injury ...

it's not like he beat some one close to death ..

Not a big deal.... people have been punching other people for millions of years.

If the dad from the movie Friday taught us anything, it's to use our hands instead of a gun.

f65f457689d786eee8987e32ef989da796f607d3275ba7faeb9ceeb953a13835.jpg

dvoracek may or may not of had a drinking "problem" ( yes he liked to drink a bunch on campus corner but so do a lot of college students)

DD pushed a friend and said friend his the back of his head on the curb .. which caused the massive injury ...

That incident was one of many. Before he got help, Dusty was Mr. Hyde. He was a monster.

Glad he's doing well now. He has a very bright future in sports radio.

He had a huge drinking problem. He went to Jim Riley's ranch for rehab, and spent a few weeks there, maybe a month.

Aye, there's the rub!

Dvoracek had a drinking problem first and foremost and when he drank too much he became angry. It sounds to me like Blake has a drinking problem and he too when he drinks too much he gets angry.

The comparison is valid.:bgriff624_jpg_xs:

Where are you getting that Blake has a drinking problem?

If you are just speculating, it is highly inappropriate and really makes me wonder about you.

What an idiot. Don't know if Blake has a drinking problem or not, but I'd be shocked if alcohol wasn't involved (how many fights have you seen not involving children that didn't involve alcohol?)

And yeah, Dusty liked to get drunk and fight people, and since he was an NFL caliber athlete it was a bad deal. There's a reason he was booted from the team, he didn't "push his friend down." Sounds like he has is act together now, and he does a good job on radio/tv.

Where are you getting that Blake has a drinking problem?

If you are just speculating, it is highly inappropriate and really makes me wonder about you.

I saw it on a tweet earlier today, that alcohol was involved. I can't find the tweet and can't remember who tweeted it.

Think about it though, would someone as big as BG hit a smaller guy, who is a friend, if he wasn't intoxicated? If he would, then that's even worse in my book. What kind of person would (a) punch a smaller guy who is a friend and then (b) follow him outside and hit him again while sober? That just sounds really bad so as bad as it sounds I hope alcohol was involved because at least that explains some of it.

Last edited:
I saw it on a tweet earlier today, that alcohol was involved. I can't find the tweet and can't remember who tweeted it.

Think about it though, would someone as big as BG hit a smaller guy, who is a friend, if he wasn't intoxicated? If he would, then that's even worse in my book. What kind of person would (a) punch a smaller guy who is a friend and then (b) follow him outside and hit him again while sober? That just sounds really bad so as bad as it sounds I hope alcohol was involved because at least that explains some of it.

Alcohol being involved and having a drinking problem are a bit different in my book.

This seems so out of character for Blake Griffin. Wonder what the equipment guy said or did to provoke him.

For the record, I 100% condemn what Blake did and think he should suffer very harsh consequences. This is just totally out of the blue for a guy who's been a model citizen his whole life.

Model citizen?

Doesn't he have some other run ins and baby mamas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty bad, too. I've got no idea if it's related, but it wouldn't surprise me.

That's pretty old stuff - supposedly they're really good friends so I imagine that was all in fun. But for him to go ballistic on him now is just a total embarrassment.

Alcohol being involved and having a drinking problem are a bit different in my book.
Yeah you are right I was out of line by saying he has a drinking problem. It's probably more of what happens when he's drinking. Either way I hope he can get it under control whatever the issue.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Gonna be interesting to see how OU handles this come March 1st. There shouldn't be any untoward distractions on Senior Night, especially this particular one.

Gonna be interesting to see how OU handles this come March 1st. There shouldn't be any untoward distractions on Senior Night, especially this particular one.

BG apologized, released it publicly last night/evening, and it's still a month away. Everybody deserves 2nd chances and it's not like he's been in trouble much before. So, since he apologized and as long as nothing else major happens then I see no reason why March 1st will be an issue.

BG apologized, released it publicly last night/evening, and it's still a month away. Everybody deserves 2nd chances and it's not like he's been in trouble much before. So, since he apologized and as long as nothing else major happens then I see no reason why March 1st will be an issue.

and he didn't owe an apology to anyone other than the guy he hit and his teammates/clippers org anyway

Back