Blake Griffin tricks article

That is your gripe? LOL at Thunder fans

Read what was posted. There was no gripe. I said I find it funny that Perkins was who he was grabbing cause Perkins cannot score. Where did I complain, say it was a foul. Nowhere. You are so ready to pounce on thunder fans that you read into a post to do it. If you read above post I even said iba
cka should be suspended for game 5'

I find it strange that everyone is dogging on Thunder fans. 90% of clippers "fans" have a closet full of purple and gold at home.

Read what was posted. There was no gripe. I said I find it funny that Perkins was who he was grabbing cause Perkins cannot score. Where did I complain, say it was a foul. Nowhere. You are so ready to pounce on thunder fans that you read into a post to do it. If you read above post I even said iba
cka should be suspended for game 5'

Sorry, I misread your username....thought it was another's post by soonerczech

Ibaka smacks him in the junk to start off the game and he is the cheap one....Thunder fans....LOL

I grew up a Knicks fan of the Ewing/Starks era. I guess I'm just used to the game being played by men. And sorry, didn't catch who your team was. Lifelong Clippers fan I assume.

I grew up a Knicks fan of the Ewing/Starks era. I guess I'm just used to the game being played by men. And sorry, didn't catch who your team was. Lifelong Clippers fan I assume.

Im sorry but calling out "fandhood" is rich coming from a Thunder fan.

On topic,

Blake needs to just keep doing what he is doing. Ibaka has to resort to cheap shots because that is all he's got. Blake has had a tremendous year and played dominant basketball when CP3 was out. He has vastly improved his FT shooting.

On topic,

Blake needs to just keep doing what he is doing. Ibaka has to resort to cheap shots because that is all he's got. Blake has had a tremendous year and played dominant basketball when CP3 was out. He has vastly improved his FT shooting.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On topic,

And yet, you bring absolutely nothing to the table but the mentality of a fanboy. Your the "typical" OU NBA watcher. I like the Clippers because of Blake. I like Blake as he is an OKC and OU guy, but I can't stand his antics. Amazing that some of you call out Thunder fans yet can't seem to actually say who your team is. I'm sure you thought Ibaka elbowed Blake in the face in game 3. Unfortunately for you and Blake, replay and the ref saw Blake run his face into Ibakas elbow. Clippers should be grateful they didnt have Memphis in round 1.

And yet, you bring absolutely nothing to the table but the mentality of a fanboy. Your the "typical" OU NBA watcher. I like the Clippers because of Blake. I like Blake as he is an OKC and OU guy, but I can't stand his antics. Amazing that some of you call out Thunder fans yet can't seem to actually say who your team is. I'm sure you thought Ibaka elbowed Blake in the face in game 3. Unfortunately for you and Blake, replay and the ref saw Blake run his face into Ibakas elbow. Clippers should be grateful they didnt have Memphis in round 1.

I didn't think the elbow by Ibaka was malicious or even a foul. It was good defense. The mugging he gave Blake before the ball was entered into the post was pretty bad....

You are right - I do follow the Clippers because of Blake Griffin. I have been a fan of them since the day he was drafted. I watch them as often as I can. Prior to that, I was a Mavs fan but not nearly to the magnitude that I love and follow OU basketball.

OU basketball and football >>>> NBA

Whiny game? You are right, the NBA doesn't have guys who complain a lot. I guess you are not a fan of 80% of the league.

Everyone of the Thunder players complains just like the Clippers during plays.

Blake's antics? Holding, pushing, hooking, grabbing, all coaches kid moves. I would rather those be his antics then do the stuff that Ibaka does.

Blake whines or does things to draw fouls? Is this anything like Westbrook flopping around everytime he is screened and can't get around. What about Durant and the whining and flopping he does to draw fouls and shoot 18 free throws.

That is part of the game. Do what you can to get an advantage. I have not seen blake punch, elbow or hit anyone like others do. He may complain and get mad, but he doesn't do the little kids temper tantrum like Ibaka or Westbrook.

They all have their issues. It is what it is.

Clippers should be grateful they didn't . . . come on man. SMH

Yes, he ran into Ibaka's elbow. You are telling me that no one else in the league would have yelling for a foul if they came out with a bloody nose? Really?

Ibaka has played well, but when you have hit a guy in the nuts twice, elbowed him numerous times, then people will doubt you. I don't think this time he hit him in the nuts on purpose, but he did it once on purpose so. . .

I am a Clippers fan started with Blake, and I think the Thunder still win the series. I picked them in 6.

However the antics stuff is overblown. The media here like to brainwash people on other teams especially Paul and Griffin. If you want to watch a antics. Watch the assistant coach on the bench for the Thunder.

Whiny game? You are right, the NBA doesn't have guys who complain a lot. I guess you are not a fan of 80% of the league.

Everyone of the Thunder players complains just like the Clippers during plays.

Blake's antics? Holding, pushing, hooking, grabbing, all coaches kid moves. I would rather those be his antics then do the stuff that Ibaka does.

Blake whines or does things to draw fouls? Is this anything like Westbrook flopping around everytime he is screened and can't get around. What about Durant and the whining and flopping he does to draw fouls and shoot 18 free throws.

That is part of the game. Do what you can to get an advantage. I have not seen blake punch, elbow or hit anyone like others do. He may complain and get mad, but he doesn't do the little kids temper tantrum like Ibaka or Westbrook.

They all have their issues. It is what it is.

Clippers should be grateful they didn't . . . come on man. SMH

Yes, he ran into Ibaka's elbow. You are telling me that no one else in the league would have yelling for a foul if they came out with a bloody nose? Really?

Ibaka has played well, but when you have hit a guy in the nuts twice, elbowed him numerous times, then people will doubt you. I don't think this time he hit him in the nuts on purpose, but he did it once on purpose so. . .

I am a Clippers fan started with Blake, and I think the Thunder still win the series. I picked them in 6.

However the antics stuff is overblown. The media here like to brainwash people on other teams especially Paul and Griffin. If you want to watch a antics. Watch the assistant coach on the bench for the Thunder.

Good post. They can't be objective because of their "fandhood". Westbrook and Durant beg for calls, embellish contact, and whine ALL THE TIME. It is no different.

Lol at the clipper "fans" In this thread.

It's pretty pathetic that you ou fans root against the thunder out of envy

Also, if I am rooting for the team I follow, is that really rooting against the Thunder?

I don't know if you are talking to me. If so, envy of what?

Not sure about you but there are several posters on thi board that will not root for the thunder because they see them as competition for the ou bball team and to a lesser extent because kd is a horn

Lol at the clipper "fans" In this thread.

It's pretty pathetic that you ou fans root against the thunder out of envy

The Thunder have been in OKC since 2008; Blake has been with the Clippers since 2009 (though he missed his first season with an injury).

And yet Thunder fans are mocking OU fans who cheer for the Clippers as faux fans or band-wagoners (or something)?

The Thunder have been in OKC since 2008; Blake has been with the Clippers since 2009 (though he missed his first season with an injury).

And yet Thunder fans are mocking OU fans who cheer for the Clippers as faux fans or band-wagoners (or something)?

I think you may need to reread the thread. Obviously u don't get it

I think you may need to reread the thread. Obviously u don't get it

I may well have misunderstood, but I don't think I'll reread the thread. Life's too short.

Children?

The officiating in the NBA has barely had more integrity than that of pro wrestling or the comic matches between the Washington Generals and the Harlem Globetrotters. At least, they didn't pretend that the officiating was legitimate.

The NBA "stars" have always received special treatment. It was so blatant for some that I stopped watching pro basketball thirty years ago. I would actually like to see a season of the NBA stars in their prime with legitimate officiating just to see who is actually as good as their press clippings. I know that some were good, but were no match for their reputation, earned entirely by the league office creating superstars to sell to build the league.

High school officials call traveling. Pro officials let you bring a cart and check your baggage in the lane.

Back