Blake Griffin tricks article

Being annoying and saying what you said are completely different things.

I find all fans annoying...especially OU football fans

I've read enough posts by people about Griffin and the Thunder and how Griffin is the instigator in everything, the Thunder haven't done anything, etc. Hence, the infallibility remark.

Oh you have seen articles, can you not watch the video yourself.
He doesn't flinch and the arm hits across his hips.

I haven't seen a video of the first shot no....I do not know which trip down the court it happened

I've read enough posts by people about Griffin and the Thunder and how Griffin is the instigator in everything, the Thunder haven't done anything, etc. Hence, the infallibility remark.

literally nobody has said this.

again, stop using hyperbole

LOL, really? You are going to tell me what my friends have said? Give it up.

I highly doubt your friends have said that the Thunder have done nothing. If so, you seem to hang out with similar IQ'd people as yourself

I highly doubt your friends have said that the Thunder have done nothing. If so, you seem to hang out with similar IQ'd people as yourself

LOL, in regards to Griffin and this series, yes they have said as much.

yep, just went and rewatched it. BG definitely elbows in the groin area. So two inadvertent groin shots. move on

LOL, in regards to Griffin and this series, yes they have said as much.

Then you need smarter friends.

But I would guarentee you that if you go to a clippers forum, they would be saying that Blake hasn't done anything and the thunder have done everything.

yep, just went and rewatched it. BG definitely elbows in the groin area. So two inadvertent groin shots. move on

One created space with his forearm around the belt and the other was a direct shot to the junk. Not the same. Thunder homer

Ok, I'm out of this one. Matt Pinto, I mean SoonerBounce, have a nice day.

Someone-is-wrong-on-internet.png

Then you need smarter friends.

But I would guarentee you that if you go to a clippers forum, they would be saying that Blake hasn't done anything and the thunder have done everything.

LOL at needing smarter friends.

And being on a Clippers board has nothing to do with what I posted it. It is okay, you were wrong.

One created space with his forearm around the belt and the other was a direct shot to the junk. Not the same. Thunder homer

Forearm looked to be below the belt to me.

It doesn't matter though because both were clearly inadvertant

LOL at needing smarter friends.

And being on a Clippers board has nothing to do with what I posted it. It is okay, you were wrong.

And what was I wrong about?

You told me to watch the video. I did. You can clearly see Blake's fore arm make contact below the belt. You can clearly see Ibaka's hand pushed into Blake's junk.

What am I wrong about?

Back