Boom Forsythe commits

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/tadglibert/status/1682164047196700672[/TWEET]

Big time get! He will be top 100 soon.

What grade is his brother? Is he D1 good?

He’ll be a soph. Still a tad early. So many upper class men ahead of him on dales squad.

I think he will be. We’ll see. Some think he will be better than Dayton.

Boom! Think he's going to be a great player for us!

My favorite player in the state from this class, much much prefer him over TO Barrett

My favorite player in the state from this class, much much prefer him over TO Barrett

Totally agree. I was never enamored with TO’s game.

This kid can fill it up!

Apparently Moser can recruit a little bit in-state. Nice addition.

Great news to greet my arrival on the board this morning!

BOOMER SOONER!!!

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/ForsytheDayton/status/1682163540700942338?s=20[/TWEET]

I am very happy with this. It looks like the game comes so easy to him.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but how does he compare to Cortes? 3 Star recruit seems like average, as far as DI college ball goes, so I'm curious to how he compares and if he will actually be productive, in the way we desperately need. Despite what some say about Moser, it does seem his Oklahoma high school recruiting is solid!

I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but how does he compare to Cortes? 3 Star recruit seems like average, as far as DI college ball goes, so I'm curious to how he compares and if he will actually be productive, in the way we desperately need. Despite what some say about Moser, it does seem his Oklahoma high school recruiting is solid!

They aren’t very similar at all other than being from small school Oklahoma.

Cortes: Pure PG, flashy, phenomenal passer, good handles, decent speed/quickness.

Forsythe: combo guard, strong & tough, good shooter from 3 & mid, good defender, makes the right play.

I agree with BCSooners assessment.

Only thing I will add is I am confident Forsythe ends up a top 100 4*.

Back