Brackins Staying Put In Ames

The funny thing is that abd and I probably care more about the buff's season now than 95% of that fanbase! lol

Colorado basketball has a fanbase?

We will let the winner decide. With the board as my witness, Colorado will not get 6 wins next season! (I should push for 7 since you tossed that out there).

Deal.

6 games. Not a problem.

The funny thing is that abd and I probably care more about the buff's season now than 95% of that fanbase! lol

it's not too far off. i live in Boulder and usually go to 3-4 CU games a year which is an astronomical figure compared to most CU fans. they try and rationalize it by telling themselves they are "a football school".

i admit i've been slacking and only about 1-2 games a year the last couple seasons. CU's OOC is usually horrible....and they've started policing the GA sections like nazis while all the other sections are empty. they've also stopped selling beer in the last couple years.

Last edited:
I'm glad Brackins is staying. The individual talent is going to be awesome next year in the Big 12. From great upperclassmen to just an unbelievable amount of great young players (especially this freshmen class WOW!!!) I think the Big 12 is on it's way over the next decade to really be unbelievable. It's good to see.

it's not too far off. i live in Boulder and usually go to 3-4 CU games a year which is an astronomical figure compared to most CU fans. they try and rationalize it by telling themselves they are "a football school".

i admit i've been slacking and only about 1-2 games a year the last couple seasons. CU's OOC is usually horrible....and they've started policing the GA sections like nazis while all the other sections are empty. they've also stopped selling beer in the last couple years.

I live in Parker (south of Denver), and plan on making it out to some more CU football and basketball games this year. I want to go when they play OU, KU, KSU, and maybe a couple of non-conference games if they schedule someone worthwhile.

For football I want to go to Colorado State, A&M, and maybe Nebraska if they are doing well.

I live in Parker (south of Denver), and plan on making it out to some more CU football and basketball games this year. I want to go when they play OU, KU, KSU, and maybe a couple of non-conference games if they schedule someone worthwhile.

For football I want to go to Colorado State, A&M, and maybe Nebraska if they are doing well.

i had CU football season tix from about 99-04, and i like Folsom Field. I think it's pretty cool. the dip**** factor is pretty high with CU fans, but it's a good time. tickets cost about twice as much these days (more than i want to spend for a diversion and I didn't go if OU was on TV). you can always get a ticket for face or less outside the stadium, almost always.

Back