Brady Manek to the portal

He needs to take this offer. Many fans here don’t appreciate him so he should prove his haters wrong at one of the bluest bloods there is. We can take the guy from creighton and Krutwig.

Blue Bloods don’t like to share. UNC is recruiting Manek as a PF, Bishop as a SF. They want both players.

He should take it absolutely

I appreciate Brady very much. Just a little disappointed where he topped out here. But I'm sure many can say the same about me

LOL, that's great. I know they same that about me also. :ez-roll:

Blue Bloods don’t like to share. UNC is recruiting Manek as a PF, Bishop as a SF. They want both players.

I don’t doubt it. Unc and ku constantly getting in the way of our program. I hate those guys!

I defend a lot of Ou players. None more than Brady. Dude had a separated lung and COVID.

Kid battled.

It’s unfortunate fans treat him like nick Thompson.

Totally agree with this. It's really unfortunate his injuries kept him from having a great senior season.

lol, he wouldn't play at NC. That list is silly. Either you got bad intelligence or some schools are looking for somebody to fill that 10th spot on the bench.
Got any stock tips?

Good for Brady! I hope he does well. I might even be a Tarheel fan for one season!

I'm happy for him. He gave OU four years and looked like he was struggling this year. Hopefully he can end his college career on a high note.

Good luck to him...he'll be a good player for them.
He's better than he was treated here.

Got any stock tips?

Shouldn't we wait and see how much he actually plays first?

ACC bigs typically > Big 12 bigs

If he plays, NC might have one of their worst seasons in recent decades. We'll see how it plays out.

Hysterical how many of our fans thought he was garbage while he was here and who also thought he should go to someplace like ORU. Wish he had come back but definitely can’t blame him for wanting a fresh start.

Shouldn't we wait and see how much he actually plays first?

ACC bigs typically > Big 12 bigs

If he plays, NC might have one of their worst seasons in recent decades. We'll see how it plays out.

Lol yeah it’s not as if Kansas and Texas have had multiple bigs go in the lottery or anything. You truly can’t ever admit when you are flat wrong. You post that he won’t play at UNC and weeks later he gets a scholarship from them and you still act like he can’t play there. Do you really think they would waste a scholarship on someone who will only be there one season if they don’t expect him to contribute in a meaningful way?

Hysterical how many of our fans thought he was garbage while he was here and who also thought he should go to someplace like ORU. Wish he had come back but definitely can’t blame him for wanting a fresh start.

I did mention ORU. I have been a Brady Manek defender from the very beginning. He's an efficient ball player and played out of position defensively for the majority of his career here. My point about ORU or North Texas was that I expected him to stay close. Not that those schools were the peak of his abilities.

I even said that if he ended up at those schools he would have eye popping stats. Just didn't expect him to go all the way to the east coast.

Back