Bubble Watch catch all ..

Bad losses to Utah State and Butler were just too damaging in the end.

Damn this committee is dumb af. We should cancel all of our preseason tournaments and just schedule these ass teams just like everyone does

That’s now what cost us. Too many losses in close games in conference. We blew late leads several times. Win any one of those games and we are in.

That’s now what cost us. Too many losses in close games in conference. We blew late leads several times. Win any one of those games and we are in.

If we schedule east popcorn state instead of auburn, butler, Utah state then we would be in. Realize auburn was the sec challenge but you get the idea.

Last edited:
Texas being a 6 seed? I thought they would be 4 or 5.

Well NIT may be good for us to get momentum into next year if everyone is coming back. But we still have talent issues.

I don’t think it’s a joke or that we got screwed. I have issue with a couple teams in front of us, but ultimately we didn’t do enough. Needed a little more good fortune on our side and needed the mid season slump to not be as bad as it was.

If you stack the bubble teams against each other, OU is better than 99% of them by metrics.

The B1G received way too much credit.

Now, we need to focus on recruiting and the portal to improve this team.

Baylor’s loss to us was good for them. Still a one seed and they got all that rest

I don’t think it’s a joke or that we got screwed. I have issue with a couple teams in front of us, but ultimately we didn’t do enough. Needed a little more good fortune on our side and needed the mid season slump to not be as bad as it was.

agree

If you stack the bubble teams against each other, OU is better than 99% of them by metrics.

The B1G received way too much credit.

Now, we need to focus on recruiting and the portal to improve this team.
I would take us over Michigan and Indiana. But they got too much credit.

OU is the 2nd replacement.

Back