Bubble Watch catch all ..

I thought A&M was in with their conference performance. I guess playing late didn't matter.

This committee had their brackets decided before the conference tournament

If we schedule east popcorn state instead of auburn, butler, Utah state then we would be in. Realize auburn was the sec challenge but you get the idea.

I just disagree. Beating a horrible team wouldn’t have helped us. And Utah State came in a tournament that was about as easy at it gets for a P5 team. Every team plays in an early season tournament of some sort.

Clark Kellogg keeps saying SOS with Michigan, yet OU has a better resume, better record, and better SOS than Michigan. Michigan didn’t deserve to be in. The B1G getting 9 teams in is also a joke.

I was thinking the same thing....and coming from someone who criticized him.

No one said he was stupid, we said he is one of the least accurate over the years, and that’s true.

So in the end, Richmond and VT winning their tourneys are what kept us out. I’m stunned Dayton was ahead of us.

I just disagree. Beating a horrible team wouldn’t have helped us. And Utah State came in a tournament that was about as easy at it gets for a P5 team. Every team plays in an early season tournament of some sort.
Butler lost 20 games this year and beat us. Utah State lost 16 games and beat us. Both of those teams in lesser conferences. Just bad losses there and it sticks out. If you win those 2 games and look at the rest of OU's resume they are easily in.

I’d argue our 18-15 is better than Rutgers’ 18-13 and Michigan’s 17-14 records.

Butler lost 20 games this year and beat us. Utah State lost 16 games and beat us. Both of those teams in lesser conferences. Just bad losses there and it sticks out. If you win those 2 games and look at the rest of OU's resume they are easily in.

utah state was not a bad loss

If we schedule east popcorn state instead of auburn, butler, Utah state then we would be in. Realize auburn was the sec challenge but you get the idea.

Exactly, better record is more important than sos apparently.

Big 10 love fest as usual. Conf tourneys mean not much, again. Meh.

Back