Cade Davis

It seems like he scores everytime he drives and pledge hit a contested three!!

Cade is a warrior and a great Sooner! He deserves the praise and our love.

He plays so hard. Glad to see him contributing to the team.

I have never seena game that Cade did not leave it on the floor..... The dude is a warrior.

Not his best game by any stretch and he still was the second best player on the team. Really amazing how much he has improved this year.

I think confidence has been the main difference. The simple fact that hes willing to drive to the hoop shows the progress made. Playing really well in conference...

We would be in trouble without Caderade. GREAT JOB MAN! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:cade

Lots of doubters are starting to come around on this kid. He is a pretty valuable player.

Who was that poster that said Cade was slow the other day? Anybody that watched this game today saw him outrun everybody on the court multiple times today.

1. He got the rebound and ran past 9 guys like they were standing still for a reverse layup.
2. He sprinted from the corner 90 feet to run down Damian James from behind.
3. He created a one-man fast break layup just by being faster than anybody else.

Not to mention all his rebounds and goal-tending a shot. The guy is an athlete.

For all the folks still hung up on Kelvin: He is Nate Erdman without all the touches.

Cade has a tremendous attitude. When he drives, they better not get in his way. I just love the way he plays, its all out on the floor.

Warrier and a great teammate. Very thankful that he has another year.

Cade is doing the things now, he used to do in high school.
He has gotten very comfortable and confident. He'll be better next year.

Cade is doing the things now, he used to do in high school.
He has gotten very comfortable and confident. He'll be better next year.

Love those fearless dribble drives, shooter. Big time rebound on a James block-out when we needed it as well...

Back