Cade Freakin Davis

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Masterful! :cade

My hat's off to you, sir.

I must of high fived him 10 times after the game. I just couldn't help myself...:)

Cade Davis' effort on defense was nothing short of amazing. Rotnie Clark was visible frustrated on the sidelines and during the game. He also played 38 minutes which speaks to his awesome conditioning.
Hell of a game Mr. Davis. :clap

Cade and Crock took the team on thier shoulders tonight. Outstanding effort from both :clap :clap

Game by game I see them becoming the leaders for this team.

Not only did I see Cade shut down Clarke but I think I even saw him tell him about it!

Not only did I see Cade shut down Clarke but I think I even saw him tell him about it!

I can't wait to cut the tape up and put up some of his highlights. I hope to God that my computer recorder worked properly.

I can't wait for you to do that too. I love those highlight videos.

Last edited:
I can't wait for you to do that too. I love those highlight videos.

It probably won't be up for a couple of hours, but my promise is that it will be up tonight. I have to put up fliers for the Arizona game on campus first.

I watched closely as they lined up and shook hands after the game and :cade did say something to Rotknee, I wish I knew what it was.

Rotnei's father made some really classy comments after the game about our team and Cade. You can see that he still has some Sooner fan in him. He said that Cade played Rotnei much better than any other defender this season.

4013681.jpeg

I can't wait to cut the tape up and put up some of his highlights. I hope to God that my computer recorder worked properly.

How do you record on a computer? I would think it is just some software but I am clueless. Any help would be appreciated.

I watched many a game of RC in high school (mostly state tournament) and I never thought he would get to the level of harrassment that he seen against the likes of Millwood or Sequoyah Tahlequah in college. And tonight he seen it....Guys chasing him all over the court while he was coming off screens.

Cade and Crock took the team on thier shoulders tonight. Outstanding effort from both :clap :clap

Game by game I see them becoming the leaders for this team.

Exactly. They are the leaders. Well done young men!

The two of them will need to continue this type of leadership the rest of the seaon. I love WW and think he will be fine, but we have to have consistent lead by example guys. That's what Cade and Crock did in Alaska and tonight. Willie will learn that if you make a bad play you can't hang your head. You have to have a short memory. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

with his leadership and all-out hustle going for balls out of bounds, the rotnei-stopper deserves high praise tonight. great, great job cade. keep reppin the elk.

He SHUT Rotnei DOWN! Way to go Cade!

I know :jcapel is proud of you!

:OUbball-logo:

Back