Parker Friedrichsen commits to OSU

Friedrichsen has been released from his NLI with Notre Dame (I thought he signed with oswho).

Any chance here for OU?

They better try to get some money for Kalib Boone or they’re going to be really bad next year.

Friedrichsen has been released from his NLI with Notre Dame (I thought he signed with oswho).

Any chance here for OU?

Little to none.

Acc, creighton, Nebraska my guesses.

Long shot ORU

Donate to crimson and cream NIL collective and select basketball only.

No thanks.

You want a teacher to pay for college kids to play college basketball that aren’t my kids? LOL

Careful, you are about to be criticized for not being a real fan and that you can’t complain about the state of the program if you aren’t donating!

No thanks.

You want a teacher to pay for college kids to play college basketball that aren’t my kids? LOL

Exactly!

Not going to pay for some kid to come and try us out for a year to see if he likes it here. If that means our program isn't relevant any longer, so be it.

No thanks.

Your value is the info you share here. You let us millionaires handle the NIL.

What does this kid have against OU? Seemed to never really seriously consider us.

What does he have against osu, who he committed to? Or ND, where he apparently signed? Maybe it’s him, not us.

Back