Can Ray Willis average double figures off the bench?

It is I quick release... I'm not catching on to who you are though.

LMS:
Care to give some insight to how you think Ray Willis will do?

Ray Willis is not the Illest...he is Alex Spaulding at best, Jimmy Walker(DYNOMITE) at worst

If Ray gets minutes he will score. Ray is not shy about trying to score or he wasn't in limited minutes last year. I love any guy that is that confident in his offense. One thing i knew when Ray entered the game last year is he was gonna shoot. hahaha

If Ray gets minutes he will score. Ray is not shy about trying to score or he wasn't in limited minutes last year. I love any guy that is that confident in his offense. One thing i knew when Ray entered the game last year is he was gonna shoot. hahaha

College basketball is the one sport where you can usually rely on freshman, having said that we will have Tiny, TMG, Pledger, and Fitzgerald all trying to make an impact which makes for a young team so it would be nice if Ray would step up.

I could see him as the 6th man averaging around 8-10ppg. I dont think Capel will start him over Crocker cus of Crockers Defense though

College basketball is the one sport where you can usually rely on freshman, having said that we will have Tiny, TMG, Pledger, and Fitzgerald all trying to make an impact which makes for a young team so it would be nice if Ray would step up.

I could see him as the 6th man averaging around 8-10ppg. I dont think Capel will start him over Crocker cus of Crockers Defense though

I agree with you. I don't think anybody is going to start over Crocker. He is a 3 year starter that works hard on the defensive end.

It will be interesting to see if Willis can be the 6th man because right now, I think it is going to be Cade Davis.

I think Willis has a big upside....BUT.... if he is not seeing the floor early in the year... can he stay out of trouble and ON the team? I hope so.

Back