Can TC really keep up this level of play?

coolm

Reaction score
if so this has been nothing short of an amazing transformation.

I don't know what turned on the switch - but THIS Tony Crocker is potential AA material.

Obviously there has been a mind thing happen. He just wants the ball and goes for it on both ends. This is his team right now.

Whether he can continue his hot play remains to be seen but the team deperately does need him to continue his production output.

How about his body control on the drive this year and his ability to finish in traffic. You can really tell that he has put in some serious work in those departments. Also, if you'll notice, he has done a much better job of body posture on his three ball and releasing on balance. Can he keep it up? Let's hope so.

He needs to keep up this level of play for 40 minutes before worrying about keeping it up game to game. That last minute and a half or so was absolutely pathetic.

But yes, he is playing amazing, for the most part.

He needs to keep up this level of play for 40 minutes before worrying about keeping it up game to game. That last minute and a half or so was absolutely pathetic.

I don't think he was lacking in the effort department, in that period of time. If he reacted to that "comeback" like I did, it was probably a matter of shock. And if you are refering to his inbounds pass that was taken away, I think WW should have made a better effort to get the ball.

I don't think he was lacking in the effort department, in that period of time. If he reacted to that "comeback" like I did, it was probably a matter of shock. And if you are refering to his inbounds pass that was taken away, I think WW should have made a better effort to get the ball.

I'm not talking about a lack of effort. Unlike most people, I do not think effort and heart and grit or whatever is much of a problem with this team.

I don't mean to rain on the parade or anything. Sorry if I'm coming off that way. He has been playing absolutely amazing, for the most part.

I'm just saying, up 8 points with a minute and a half, you can't jack up a shot 30 seconds into the shot clock, throw the ball away on an inbounds pass, and then miss the front half of a one-and-one. It's inexcusable.

But he has been incredible, mostly! Let's hope he keeps it up, because it has been such a nice surprise thsi season.

I agree he deserves as much credit for letting them back in the game at the end as he does for winning us the game.

Tony has certainly saved his best for last. He is the perfect example of what you can be as a senior if you continue to work your tail off at getting better year after year.

I'm not talking about a lack of effort. Unlike most people, I do not think effort and heart and grit or whatever is much of a problem with this team.

I believe that the proper amount of enthusiasm is not present when it comes to rebounding (in the team overall).

If Tony Crocker plays like this he will be an NBA player.

Not exactly senior type play but I will forgive him. He has played quite well on the season. That force early on the clock shot was just strange. It was like he lost his mind.

The thing that's been great about him this year is his rebounding. He's basically been the best rebounder on the team.

If Tony Crocker and Willie Warren keep up their current levels of play, TC might get drafted higher than WW.

I would love to see Tony play this way all season. I would also like to see Tony's leadership and hard effort rub off on WW. Tony has been our mvp this season. No questions asked. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back