Can you guys explain some Trump things to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is more horsesh!t in that post than there ever was in my pasture.

Trump: Doesn't care how many Americans die as long as long as the stock market is good. Has told more easily identified lies than any previous president. I think he's probably in the Guinness Book of Records for that. He's also been accused of rape more than any previous president. He is, to use a cliche, a pig. But enough of his good points. Our grandchildren and great-grand children will learn in their history books that he was the worst American president ever. It boggles my mind that anyone who has ever had a relative serve in the armed forces or has ever served themselves can support a man who thinks those who serve are 'suckers' and 'losers'.

Never go full "derp"

We have thousands of pages of discussion, literally, on this forum. I honestly don't see the point anymore. You guys have boiled into this:

A.) Trump isn't responsible for anything. Trump hasn't done ANYTHING bad to the country. Trump is the victim.

B.) You back that up by making generic comments about how you don't like him. Even MicT tries to pull the "I don't like him" card, but basically worships him.

It's a weird position... He's perfect in everything he does, nothing is his fault, he isn't responsible for anything.... BUT, I don't like him.

And another day of you being full of it. We are all responsible for the place we are in life, be it good or bad. We all make individual choices. Some have the ability to accept the obvious and then comes you. The selflessness and the selfishness that are inherent in the masses dictates what occurs in society. You use your fingers to point at others. Perhaps you should find an alternate use.

Flake's a different guy. But he saw the writing on the wall and didn't want a big L next to his name. Smart. Allowed him to save face. He's pretty sharp, but he's slinging arrows from the sidelines now.

Romney's a fantastic politician who is the victim of bad timing. Opportunistic? Sure. But he's what I'd want out of a Senator. He knows how to grease the wheels. He should've been Obama's opponent in 2008 as opposed to being sacrificed in 2012. McCain/Palin. Good grief, what a ticket!

We have thousands of pages of discussion, literally, on this forum. I honestly don't see the point anymore. You guys have boiled into this:

A.) Trump isn't responsible for anything. Trump hasn't done ANYTHING bad to the country. Trump is the victim.

B.) You back that up by making generic comments about how you don't like him. Even MicT tries to pull the "I don't like him" card, but basically worships him.

It's a weird position... He's perfect in everything he does, nothing is his fault, he isn't responsible for anything.... BUT, I don't like him.

No, you’re wrong. Democrats have refused to accept the results of the 2016 election and have been “resisting” ever since. They have completely failed at everything and have been trying to undermine the president at every opportunity. They encourage the riots and violence because they thought they could blame Trump and win the election. They have tried the Russia investigation, which was a lie and now the mueller team is wiping cell phones because they know what they did was a crime. The dems have tried everything criminal in the book, they’ve lied and denied the truth for 4 years and committed treason. They’ve tried to drum up every BULL**** lie to investigate and they’ve got nothing.

Trump negotiated a historic peace deal in the Middle East. This single topic is an excellent example of the democrat lie and the reason we’re all sick of this crap. Every American president since Reagan has tried to negotiate peace in the Middle East and failed miserably. We’ve gone to war for 20 years there and still no peace and a failed war. Had Obama or any other president accomplished this peace deal, it would be celebrated as a historic accomplishment. Trump does it in 1 term and it’s ignored by the liberal press and the dems downplay it.

Every career politician admonished Trump for moving the embassies to Jerusalem. Every career politician criticized his foreign policy because he wasn’t doing what they had done. They literally wanted him to do the same things we’ve always done and failed because they wanted him to Fail. Trump takes a different approach and secured a historic peace deal in the Middle East. What’s the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That’s what our career politicians want. For us to continue to fail while giving the appearance of trying. Meanwhile, those career politicians get nothing done while taking our tax dollars and generating wealth for themselves. Wake up.

You idiots that want to return to the status quo because it makes you feel safe have completely lost your minds. We need a president that gets things done. That’s Trump. We need a president that puts American citizens, American jobs, and American lives first. That’s Trump. We need a president that values law and order and the people of law enforcement. That’s Trump.

We don’t need career politicians that spend a lifetime in DC getting nothing done for us while creating wealth for themselves.

The impeached one stated yesterday that he actually up-played the virus in the early months.

Then stated “You’ll develop herd — like a herd mentality. It’s going to be — it’s going to be herd-developed, and that’s going to happen. That will all happen.”

The impeached one stated yesterday that he actually up-played the virus in the early months.

Then stated “You’ll develop herd — like a herd mentality. It’s going to be — it’s going to be herd-developed, and that’s going to happen. That will all happen.”

The longer it lasts the virus has no option but to be confronted by the herd. The passage of time leads to more infections not less. We call it logic.

They encourage the riots and violence because they thought they could blame Trump and win the election.

No they don't. Supporting a cause and encouraging violence are not the same thing.

Trump negotiated a historic peace deal in the Middle East. This single topic is an excellent example of the democrat lie and the reason we’re all sick of this crap. Every American president since Reagan has tried to negotiate peace in the Middle East and failed miserably.

I think what people have wanted to see is peace between Palestine and Israel. Peace with Iran. So far it seems to me they are just recognizing that Israel is in fact a country. I think we can all agree it's mostly symbolic. But it's a little disingenuous to say that what has happened is "peace in the middle east". These particular countries weren't in conflict.

But you know what, I think its great. If less people die, if it's good for the world, if it leads to countries that are openly hostile to Israel to do better, and encourages Israel to do better, I love it. Kudos to them for getting it done. I have no beef with it.

You idiots that want to return to the status quo because it makes you feel safe have completely lost your minds.

I don't want the status quo. I just don't want what Trump wants. There are more than two camps to be in. Of course, our entire political system doesn't allow fair representation because we are a two party system, but, it is what it is.

We need a president that gets things done. That’s Trump.

I want a President to get things done. I just don't want what he wants. By saying what you said, the implication is that people who don't like Trump don't want to get anything done. That is ridiculous.

We need a president that puts American citizens, American jobs, and American lives first. That’s Trump.

I want American citizens, jobs, and lives first. I just don't want to bring the same things to them that Trump does. The implication you are making here is that anyone against Trump doesn't like America or put our interest first. That is ridiculous.

We need a president that values law and order and the people of law enforcement. That’s Trump.

Sure, but we need a President who will change the underlying problems that create violence, drug use, poverty, etc. That is not Trump.

I think what people have wanted to see is peace between Palestine and Israel. Peace with Iran. So far it seems to me they are just recognizing that Israel is in fact a country. I think we can all agree it's mostly symbolic. But it's a little disingenuous to say that what has happened is "peace in the middle east". These particular countries weren't in conflict.

But you know what, I think its great. If less people die, if it's good for the world, if it leads to countries that are openly hostile to Israel to do better, and encourages Israel to do better, I love it. Kudos to them for getting it done. I have no beef with it.

A process occurs in steps. You start w/one nation wanting peace and it leads to others wanting the same thing. It is not going to stop with the UAE and Bahrain as others will follow suit. GUARANTEED. You could call it "herd mentality" if you wish.

Secondly, the Palestinians feel they were stabbed in the back by those signing accords with Israel. They will continue to feel this way because the flood gates will open up as more and more countries go all in and sign accords with Israel.

What this will lead to is the Palestinians will feel like they are on an island all to themselves and it will be an island they want to get off of, and get off badly, and the only viable solution will be to come to the negotiating table with Israel.

The deal between Israel, UAE and Bahrain is not the end, but just the beginning.This is exactly how it will pan out. Just watch.

Last edited:
You guys are kidding yourselves if you don't think we are close to herd immunity. I would not be surprised if 10x people have it than we think.

How else do you explain New York remainin flat after sky rocketing?

Go look at Pakistan that took very little precautions. Looks similar to new york. While India is sky rocketing and htey had strict precautions

You guys are kidding yourselves if you don't think we are close to herd immunity. I would not be surprised if 10x people have it than we think.

How else do you explain New York remainin flat after sky rocketing?

Go look at Pakistan that took very little precautions. Looks similar to new york. While India is sky rocketing and htey had strict precautions

The passage of time leads to this immunity. There needs to be no 'design' for this to occur because reality itself will force it to happen. The virus nor reality is asking for permission Without a vaccine/cure we have no choice. It would also be nice if reality were acceptable to all, but that is obviously a "bridge too far" for some.

Last edited:
The passage of time leads to this immunity. There needs to be no 'design' for this to occur because reality itself will force it to happen. The virus nor reality is asking for permission Without a vaccine/cure we have no choice. It would also be nice if reality were acceptable to all, but that is obviously a "bridge too far" for some.

Dude, you have defined herd immunity 3 times. We all know what herd immunity is... we're in a pandemic. Was just making fun of the "stupid" one.

Dude, you have defined herd immunity 3 times. We all know what herd immunity is... we're in a pandemic. Was just making fun of the "stupid" one.

Herd mentality leads to herd immunity. You see one is a thought and the other is an action. One occurs first, and that would be the thought, and the other is a response to it. You feel hungry. You get something to eat. Thanks.

Actually herd immunity would be at the cost of at least a million lives. It’s a really ridiculous thing to even suggest. Actual herd immunity is only acquired through a vaccine.

Herd mentality leads to herd immunity. You see one is a thought and the other is an action. One occurs first, and that would be the thought, and the other is a response to it. You feel hungry. You get something to eat. Thanks.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Actually herd immunity would be at the cost of at least a million lives. It’s a really ridiculous thing to even suggest. Actual herd immunity is only acquired through a vaccine.

no. There isn't even a choice really.

Herd immunity by definition does not involve a vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back