Cobbins commits to Okie State!

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Nice get for Ford and the cowboys. He should fit in well in their scheme.

Source Link

Hopefully we can get James Johnson...

Michael Cobbins....

...commits to OSU. Is now listed as a committment on Scout.

Re: Michael Cobbins....

Good for the Pokes, sucks that we got to face them but I guess they will actually have a player over 6'6 in the starting line up sometime in the near future.

You know his scheduled visit to OU wasn't going to happen...just a courtesy after the elite camp.

Why does this thread have an exclamation point? Are you excited about this BigTime?

Man this sucks I've seen this guy play and he is going to be a stud. His potential is through the roof... Can straight up hoop

Man this sucks I've seen this guy play and he is going to be a stud. His potential is through the roof... Can straight up hoop

I think bigs that go to Baylor and OSU are behind the eightball because the coaches their coach like they played.

I think bigs that go to Baylor and OSU are behind the eightball because the coaches their coach like they played.

I can see where your coming from dirty, but I can see this guy flourishing in a run and gun offense. That's what scary about this committing to osux. What do you think?

I can see where your coming from dirty, but I can see this guy flourishing in a run and gun offense. That's what scary about this committing to osux. What do you think?

He would have to create it on his own, because they won't run plays for him. I like the kid, however and wish we would have got in on him a little bit earlier than April.

BTW, Cobbis committing to Okie State was a just the appropriate topping to this weekend.

BTW, Cobbis committing to Okie State was a just the appropriate topping to this weekend.
No, the appropriate topping to this weekend (I shudder as I type/this forgive me for this thought), OSU announces one of their Louisiana swing men no longer have a scholarship offer and Cam Clark is committing to them.

No, the appropriate topping to this weekend (I shudder as I type/this forgive me for this thought), OSU announces one of their Louisiana swing men no longer have a scholarship offer and Cam Clark is committing to them.

I think I just threw-up in my mouth a little.

Look for Teen Akol to transfer right after this season. He's holding Cobbins' scholly.

Look for Teen Akol to transfer right after this season. He's holding Cobbins' scholly.

Akol: Ok Coach, what do you want me to work on in the offseason?

Ford: Oh I don't know Teen daddy. Just do your thing.

Akol: I am so excited about being a Cowboy. ORANGEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ford: Don't yell in my office you %$%^%^% idiot.

Akol: Man coach, what I love about OSU basketball is that we are like a family. We stick together, right?

Ford: *mumbles* sorry big man but you are going to need to transfer

Akol: *cries and storms off*

Actually Sadler called up Ford and told him who he should talk to in the NCAA about getting a waiver for a 14 scholarship for no apparent reason. Doc knows his stuff.

Akol: Ok Coach, what do you want me to work on in the offseason?

Ford: Oh I don't know Teen daddy. Just do your thing.

Akol: I am so excited about being a Cowboy. ORANGEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ford: Don't yell in my office you %$%^%^% idiot.

Akol: Man coach, what I love about OSU basketball is that we are like a family. We stick together, right?

Ford: *mumbles* sorry big man but you are going to need to transfer

Akol: *cries and storms off*

Yeah, that's not funny at all

Teeng Akol went from a guy who was making major strides and the future to a guy who's about to hit the road. I bet if Shaw didn't qualify and Cobbins didn't commit, he would still be a guy with a promising future in poke fan's eyes.

Back