Crawford over LeBron video released

globecode

Reaction score
Here is the link to TMZ which released the Crawford over LeBron video.

http://ad.vu/hzar

It is hard for you to tell that it is LeBron at first but it looks like it is legit!

If that's the dunk that is weak and that was way overblown. Lebron was standing under the goal. That ain't nothing. I thought he got dunked on where both were going full speed and both went up hard. That ain't nothing.

It is almost hard to say he got dunked on... That was weak.

If that's the dunk that is weak and that was way overblown. Lebron was standing under the goal. That ain't nothing. I thought he got dunked on where both were going full speed and both went up hard. That ain't nothing.

Obviously Lebron thought it was "something".

Overblown? Yes, but he defiantly got dunked on. I had a guy dunk on me less than that and people still laughed haha

Watch it again. Crawford and LeBron were wearing the same color jersey. Unless LeBron just doesn't like to play along, he should have been wearing white. I think it's bs. I think LeBron wanted to get a opp but it just didn't happen and Nike has used this to get free advertising.

I just watched the full video. Turns out that LeBron is just a big idiot wearing the wrong color.

You can tell it wasn't that big a deal by the reactions. There were none. Nobody on the court reacted. Nobody on the sides reacted. Heck the two guys sitting right by the camera that you see the back of their heads had zero reaction. That is weak.
Like someone said Nike was looking for some free pub and boy did they get it. Dunks like that happen all the time. LeBron probably gets that weekly in Cavs practices.

Back