D. James & S. Reynolds

SoonerNima

Reaction score
thank god this is the last year that i have to say "what if"

it's hard watching these two guys get better and better every year.

They have had 4 years to develop. You could see the promise they had a frosh. Good luck to em'

thank god this is the last year that i have to say "what if"

it's hard watching these two guys get better and better every year.

I couldn't agree more. Throw in Maze and Pope; ready for all of them to finish their careers. Wouldn't be ironic if one of them got drafted by Milwaukee and then got cut.

We probably would've been cutting down the nets last year with those 2 plus Blake. Those 2 are gamers.

Not to mention Maynor, who WANTED to come here but Capel was against it. I think that's a big one, since he is going to be good for the Thundaaaaaa.

Not to mention Maynor, who WANTED to come here but Capel was against it. I think that's a big one, since he is going to be good for the Thundaaaaaa.

That is a good observation.

I still can't get over that move. That takes a huge moral compass to make that call by Capel.

With Those 2 Blake would have gone elsewhere, however with the talent we would have had around those two last year we prolly beat UNC and might win it all. 2 superstar juniors are better than 1 superstar sophomore, even blake

Querty it just shows the type of coach that we have. That's bit more reason to stick by our coach and his team. Everyone can see that we're really stinking up the joint right now. We need to continue to support the team. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Might not have gotten Blake with James.

I think we would have. BG wanted to play with Taylor, and Taylor told BG how much he liked Capel. Those 2 (plus proximity to home) helped BG make his choice.

Back