Does Oklahoma have a shot with Doron Lamb?

I saw that he played at Oak Hill Academy. Any chance for him?

Oklahoma has an excellent chance with Doron Lamb. Unfortunately, he goes to Oak Hill Academy and coach Steve Smith doesn't allow them to talk to guys like me, but I have heard numerous things that would lead me to believe the Sooners are at or near the top of his list. Capel was with him last week and with his parents in Queens, NY last night.. reports say he'll be in Norman this weekend, so yeah OU definitely has a big chance with him.

Oklahoma has an excellent chance with Doron Lamb. Unfortunately, he goes to Oak Hill Academy and coach Steve Smith doesn't allow them to talk to guys like me, but I have heard numerous things that would lead me to believe the Sooners are at or near the top of his list. Capel was with him last week and with his parents in Queens, NY last night.. reports say he'll be in Norman this weekend, so yeah OU definitely has a big chance with him.

Thanks Henzo! Always appreciate the info you provide!

Who is that guy that is always claiming he can post up people? And can he post up Doron Lamb?

Who is that guy that is always claiming he can post up people? And can he post up Doron Lamb?

Lexusooner is the guy you're talking about.

You gotta admire his confidence in believing he can post up everyone, even if it is highly likely he dreams a lot. lol

You guys obviously havent heard the list of guys lexusooner has posted up already. Its pretty amazing

Unfortunately, he goes to Oak Hill Academy and coach Steve Smith doesn't allow them to talk to guys like me,

Nothing at all against you Henzo but I kinda respect that about him.

Nothing at all against you Henzo but I kinda respect that about him.

Completely agree with you, Cheno.. but still unfortunate for me in my attempts to satiate the desire to hear from one of OU's top recruits.. same thing with Tiny a year ago.

Back