Doron Lamb

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Now listing OSU. Don't think they are in as good shape as OU, but Pierre and Middleton are making an impact on the trail. Long as they don't try to piggie back a visit to Stoolwater when the kid comes to Norman, I'm OK.

After his sensational performance, Doron Lamb rattled off a list of Kentucky, Kansas, Oklahoma, Rutgers, Arizona, Clemson, Maryland, St. John's, Oklahoma State, Seton Hall, and Florida. Lamb notes that he definitely plans to make trips to Kansas and Oklahoma.

I think he ends up at KU based purely on the fact that I don't think him and Clark end up at the same school. I think if Lamb goes to OU, then Clark is going to KU.

Still very positive that he made an emphasis to mention an OU visit among all those listed teams.

Still very positive that he made an emphasis to mention an OU visit among all those listed teams.

Yep. Sounds like we've got a fighting shot. I also wonder just how much of a factor Tiny Gallon is in his recruitment?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBWH3HKhx-U[/ame]

Game is very similar to Verdell Jones, a prospect that we looked at late in 07. I think the fact that we have a visit makes us a strong contender. I just don't see him and Clark going to school together. We also have to take into account this kid schooled with Gallon....

Last edited:
Back