Ekpe Udoh playing very well

To be honest with you I've never given Baylor 30 seconds worth of thought until you started coming around.

I think this is true about most people in the Big XII. You just don't think about Baylor for any reason.

thanks for that positive contribution to the conversation- blowhard111

I guess I have outstayed my welcome on ouhoops.com. I have tried to post with respect and clarity. I originally posted on this board because there was a free-for-all accusing Scott Drew of cheating in recruiting.

I think there are some terrific representatives of schools on here- 3fatty, sys, HoHum, CarlWeathers, Sawyer, bigabd, etc...

Like them, I usually only respond to threads that are started specifically about our school (s). But the tone towards me is not constructive anymore and just digresses into pissing matches, so I won't post going forward. I have to say that I also post on texags.com and the level of civility/intelligent basketball talk is much higher on that board in my view.

I really don't know where the accusations that I am trying to claim a rivalry between Baylor/OU or Baylor/KU is coming from. I have never once said such things.

I enjoyed the conversation while it lasted- good luck on the season. Still would enjoy meeting BT and whoever when the Sooners play Baylor in Waco in January.

I make a joking post in response to some fool saying he wants drew to bash Barnes head into the sidewalk and you call me blowhard(you're not an original idiot).

Here it is stupid.

"And it's ridiculously entertaining. Scott Drew is a total badass, would love to see him smash rick barnes face into the sidewalk (if they happen to be walking on a sidewalk parallel to each other at the same time)"

Maybe you're on your period or your feelings are hurt because his defense does suck. I know women are sensitive but I don't care about your feelings scrub. And I only responded this way because of your weak lame reply about a joke. Now you're crying about taking your ball and going home. As far as me, you turned this into a pissing match although I wasn't directing anything at you, and it was a joke responding to non sense. You're a hypocrite and a lame.

Oh yeah, you said you started posting here to save drews name. That didn't work.

Last edited:
Have I made it more difficult for you to hate Colorado? :)

I don't see how you can tolerate CU living in Denver. Moving to Denver made me hate CU. The CU fans are annoying, rude and vandalism of visitors vehicles in common practice at CU.

I don't see how you can tolerate CU living in Denver. Moving to Denver made me hate CU. The CU fans are annoying, rude and vandalism of visitors vehicles in common practice at CU.

I lived in Denver and Aurora for 12 years when I was in the Air Force. I loved going to games in Boulder, football and basketball. Great times. CU fans didn't bother me. But I was always at those games with lots of their women fans. Great times.

thanks for that positive contribution to the conversation- blowhard111

I guess I have outstayed my welcome on ouhoops.com. I have tried to post with respect and clarity. I originally posted on this board because there was a free-for-all accusing Scott Drew of cheating in recruiting.

I think there are some terrific representatives of schools on here- 3fatty, sys, HoHum, CarlWeathers, Sawyer, bigabd, etc...

Like them, I usually only respond to threads that are started specifically about our school (s). But the tone towards me is not constructive anymore and just digresses into pissing matches, so I won't post going forward. I have to say that I also post on texags.com and the level of civility/intelligent basketball talk is much higher on that board in my view.

I really don't know where the accusations that I am trying to claim a rivalry between Baylor/OU or Baylor/KU is coming from. I have never once said such things.

I enjoyed the conversation while it lasted- good luck on the season. Still would enjoy meeting BT and whoever when the Sooners play Baylor in Waco in January.

I think you're being a little too dramatic and taking what other people say here too much to heart. This board is for fun and recreation to talk about OU and BigXII basketball. I hope you reconsider and continue posting but maybe tone down the Scott Drew love a bit. That's all I think anyone here is asking for.

I know most of us welcome insight from other teams' fans and especially your knowledge of Dallas area recruiting.

Anyway, I apologize if you have felt unwelcome. I assure you, it's quite the opposite.

Back