For anyone who either is or used to post on rivals...

elmocarp

Reaction score
Has anyone reached out to cgates, ctsooner, or Mr. Braceface? Those are three of the absolutely all time great OU basketball posters, like serious hall of fame material. I can't believe we've had this site going for a year, and have Henzo over here as well, but don't have those guys. Does anyone know what they're up to?

Has anyone reached out to cgates, ctsooner, or Mr. Braceface? Those are three of the absolutely all time great OU basketball posters, like serious hall of fame material. I can't believe we've had this site going for a year, and have Henzo over here as well, but don't have those guys. Does anyone know what they're up to?

I have invited all three. I think Brace posts over here...gates and ct seem to like it over there better. We have done a good job of getting most of those posters from that board.

You've got the scrybe. What else could you want, man?:ez-laugh:

I am Mr.Braceface!!!

I am no longer allowed to post on rivals.com, but have been over here as much as possible.

Thanks elmo!

I have invited all three. I think Brace posts over here...gates and ct seem to like it over there better. We have done a good job of getting most of those posters from that board.

Brace, really? Did he change his username?

I am Mr.Braceface!!!

I am no longer allowed to post on rivals.com, but have been over here as much as possible.

Thanks elmo!

I figured! :ez-laugh: I was only a lurker over on that board, brace, but you were my favorite poster. Really glad to see you established over here now.

I am Mr.Braceface!!!

Thanks elmo!

God Bless America, I had no idea! Good to know it...I should have guessed with the triple exclamation points and all. Man, I swear my day just got better...

You've got the scrybe. What else could you want, man?:ez-laugh:

Amen. And CWilson, Elmo, Smash, Hijinx, Shinik (sp), Henzo, Quick Release, and many more. And I am glad to have you guys all over here!

Elmo,

Since you asked I will give up my vow to remain silent and say what a wonderful board and site this is. I grew frustrated with the Scoops lack of information, so while I still remain a member, I do not post there. I still run across good information (especially on Texas based players), but the sting of getting called aout from football only guys still remain fresh and I usually just share in private the things that I have heard. I of course would be willing to pass on my rambelings over here, this seems like a great sight based on information and quality discussion. Obviously, I use a different board name here, but some will tell you it suits me well!

CGates

p.s. This site is truly nirvana for me!

I am biased, but I think it is the best sports board of any kind on the net. Clean, easy to use, and best of all....Sooner Basketball!

Elmo,

Since you asked I will give up my vow to remain silent and say what a wonderful board and site this is. I grew frustrated with the Scoops lack of information, so while I still remain a member, I do not post there. I still run across good information (especially on Texas based players), but the sting of getting called aout from football only guys still remain fresh and I usually just share in private the things that I have heard. I of course would be willing to pass on my rambelings over here, this seems like a great sight based on information and quality discussion. Obviously, I use a different board name here, but some will tell you it suits me well!

CGates

CGates! Welcome man. We would love to have you share your info. Really glad to have you here. :tinypower

You guys are too kind.

Really, this site is so much better than what I thought the Crimson Corner could ever become on its best day. Kudos!

Elmo,

CGates

:clap

Village,

It would be really good to get your take on some of the 2011 and 2012 Texas kids. The 2012 class is going to be absolutely loaded in that state.

From the Dallas area alone:

Zach Peters
Isaiah Austin
Marcus Smart
Anthony Hollins
Nick Banyard

Houston is stacked as well....

Elmo,

CGates

Wow...this has turned out better than I would have thought...great to know you are here. Feel free to share any pertinent info here...I swear you won't find a single "football only guy". That's a guarantee...

I would love to do that and you are not kidding about 2012.......the talent for that class is sick, not to mention deep. I will make a couple of calls and get some information on some of those kids. My daughters MAYB team is going to spend a lot of time in Texas this Winter, so I will definitely hit up some old friends to see what they know.

I would love to do that and you are not kidding about 2012.......the talent for that class is sick, not to mention deep. I will make a couple of calls and get some information on some of those kids. My daughters MAYB team is going to spend a lot of time in Texas this Winter, so I will definitely hit up some old friends to see what they know.

Great. A kid that I would like to hear more about would be 2011 Jarion Henry (Skeeter's boy). The family just moved to Dallas this past year, and Jarion is going to Dallas Kimball.

Great. A kid that I would like to hear more about would be 2011 Jarion Henry (Skeeter's boy). The family just moved to Dallas this past year, and Jarion is going to be headed to OU almost immediately after he recieves an offer.

Fixed it for you.

Back