For anyone who either is or used to post on rivals...

Amen. And CWilson, Elmo, Smash, Hijinx, Shinik (sp), Henzo, Quick Release, and many more. And I am glad to have you guys all over here!

I certainly don't put myself on the level of those knowledgeable posters, BigTime. I don't even post here very often, but I'm always close by soaking up as much information about OU hoops as possible.

I love braceface. He alway knew how to get under aggie's skin.

Elmo,

Since you asked I will give up my vow to remain silent and say what a wonderful board and site this is. I grew frustrated with the Scoops lack of information, so while I still remain a member, I do not post there. I still run across good information (especially on Texas based players), but the sting of getting called aout from football only guys still remain fresh and I usually just share in private the things that I have heard. I of course would be willing to pass on my rambelings over here, this seems like a great sight based on information and quality discussion. Obviously, I use a different board name here, but some will tell you it suits me well!

CGates
This is awesome. You were by far the best insider on the Scoop. The Crimson Court died without you and Henzo. You are nothing less than a god on this board.

I love braceface. He alway knew how to get under aggie's skin.

The biggest illusion ever perpetrated is that oSu is a "historic" program; their only championships came through "cheating". Thank the local media and their desire to make OU the football school and oSu the basketball school...

Thank the local media and their desire to make OU the football school and oSu the basketball school...

Very true, but also very necessary. What would Aggy do if he had no basketball to focus on with delusional passion? Think of the all the sheep we've saved.

I love that most, if not all, of the great posters from the other sites have migrated over here. This site is going to be AWESOME during the season, and it's stayed really good all off-season!

Amen. And CWilson, Elmo, Smash, Hijinx, Shinik (sp), Henzo, Quick Release, and many more. And I am glad to have you guys all over here!

What's up big time, no love for soonerMARTY in this post? I thought we were tight, since we know each other from back in the day. Its funny when people get famous they forget where it all started. :dance005:

Welcome to OUHoops, MrB and Village!!!! I'm very familiar with your old usernames, but had no idea you guys had made it over here.

I must be losing my touch as a curiously-nosy admin. :D

Great to see the that even more people who really care about OU basketball, and are actually knowledgeable about it, have found their way over here.

Back