FreeRayWillis.com

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
Regardless of the outcome of this game, I think he has established more PT on this team. I went from thinking he has no future at OU to now thinking he may. And it's not because he hit a couple of buckets. I liked his activity, his positive energy, and the appearance that he has bought in to the concept.

He deserves as much PT as anyone else.

If Ray keeps playing hard I dont see why he shouldn't get PT.

I say if WW doesn't pick up his game start bringing him off the bench. He would probably take both Cade and Pledgers minutes, little bit of both.

LOL!!!

Willis and Fitz are so hungry for PT you can tell it.

Ray Willis is really busting his butt out there, especially on defense. Get that kid a start!

I liked Ray out front in that zone. He's long and was swipping at the ball almost getting to it.

It is just one game, but yes, that was the first time as a Sooner that Ray appeared to "get it". I still don't have much hope for him, but he should get some minutes in the next few games, and maybe if he keeps this up for 3-5 games, I might be convinced otherwise.

I liked Ray out front in that zone. He's long and was swipping at the ball almost getting to it.

That looked really good. It's a better idea because he can contest the shots a little better than what we have on the floor.

Back