Good article on Uzan

Not everyone is a front runner. Some want to be the change. Its Moser.

No one would be a front runner for deciding to leave. That's totally unfair to say. College players have very few chances to play in the NCAA tournament. If any of our players choose to leave, it won't make them front runners.

No one would be a front runner for deciding to leave. That's totally unfair to say. College players have very few chances to play in the NCAA tournament. If any of our players choose to leave, it won't make them front runners.

Thats the society we have created. Build super teams. Run when things get hard. Front runner might be harsh.

Maybe I shouldve said, sometimes kids want to stay and fix it and be better for it.

half this team is likely leaving. it is what it is.. but I dont have to like it.

Thats the society we have created. Build super teams. Run when things get hard. Front runner might be harsh.

Maybe I shouldve said, sometimes kids want to stay and fix it and be better for it.

half this team is likely leaving. it is what it is.. but I dont have to like it.

No one is saying anything about a super team. But if I were an OU player, I would have major doubts about Moser's ability to even build us into a team that can squeak into the tournament. Two full seasons, 67 games, and I will ask, again: what does our team do well? What signs has our coach shown that he is the man for the job? Ugly offense, average defense, few, if any, times where our coach schemes up good BLOBs or out-of-timeout plays. The people who still defend him have resorted to noting that we played .500 for a short stretch late in the season and "could" have been even better IF we had not collapsed at Texas with a late lead. We went the last 11 weeks of the season without winning consecutive games. That's hard to do, even in this tough a league. We are in a really bad place. I hope Los and Oweh return. But if they don't, I won't consider it a case of them cutting and running.

Back