Hardrick not to qualify?

CoachTalk

Reaction score
Heard from someone within the program that he may not qualify.
Anyone else heard this?

I kinda doubt this post is nothing more than just a rumor.
I have heard that all the new guys will be in by next Monday to start summer school classes. This is great news considering last year we had guys not show up until right before practice. Let's hope that they all come in ready to work and that the chemistry really gets built up via the pick-up games.
Source

Last edited:
I kinda doubt this post is nothing more than just a rumor.

Source

It came from a manager that works with the team everyday. So just thought I would put it out there.

Not trying to start stuff. I just found this OUHOOPS website and thought I would particpate.

It came from a manager that works with the team everyday. So just thought I would put it out there.

Not trying to start stuff. I just found this OUHOOPS website and thought I would particpate.

welcome to the board brimmbball!

Might be, but to me this just doesn't seem very likely because usually there is more of heads up on trouble qualifying then this late in the period. I guess since he went to a couple different high schools I could see some possible High School transcript trouble.

Bingo. How many different high schools did he attend? Three?

If there's trouble, that's probably where it's coming from.

Back