Houston is an explosive offensive team....

thebigabd

Reaction score
I have previewed them before, but nobody really took it seriously because they didnt think it would be that big of a deal.

Like San Diego, their main players are seniors. Aubrey Coleman is as good a scorer as you will find in the country, Kelvin Lewis is an 18 ppg guy. Both of those guys are seniors and 1st team all-conference players. Their point guards are Adam Brown (junior), Zamal Dixon (junior), and Desmond Wade (soph)... Adam Brown is coming off a 24 point game at Nevada, he can really shoot.

If OU plays like they did against San Diego and VCU, Houston will run them out of the gym by 20+....Houston is going to be more athletic than San Diego and VCU. This should be interesting.

It could be a great bounce-back game for OU, or it could be really bad.

With the way we play defense, a team doesn't need to be considered explosive to look the part against us. At this point I would rather see us play a great defensive game than offensive game.

Houston fan here...... Houston is not playing any defense right now either and were KILLED on the boards against nevada.... it was embarrassing.... 57-27 they outrebounded us.... hoping we can exploit your youth... good luck and happy thanksgiving!

I have previewed them before, but nobody really took it seriously because they didnt think it would be that big of a deal.

Like San Diego, their main players are seniors. Aubrey Coleman is as good a scorer as you will find in the country, Kelvin Lewis is an 18 ppg guy. Both of those guys are seniors and 1st team all-conference players. Their point guards are Adam Brown (junior), Zamal Dixon (junior), and Desmond Wade (soph)... Adam Brown is coming off a 24 point game at Nevada, he can really shoot.

If OU plays like they did against San Diego and VCU, Houston will run them out of the gym by 20+....Houston is going to be more athletic than San Diego and VCU. This should be interesting.

It could be a great bounce-back game for OU, or it could be really bad.

We get it, abd. OU is going to get beat tonight. Give it a freakin rest....

I can't wait for your multiple Houston threads tomorrow.

We get it, abd. OU is going to get beat tonight. Give it a freakin rest....

I can't wait for your multiple Houston threads tomorrow.

Geez. There will be threads from me, win or lose. They will be good threads if the team wins, and not so good threads if they lose. Thats how internet sports forums work.

Hopefully the team will get a big win over a tough Houston team.

I don't mind this thread at all, I think ABD is being reasonable. It is when poster begin to make things look way worse than they are that I get annoyed. We may very well lose to houston, and that will suck, but it won't tell us anything we don't know. Does this team have a long way to go? Yes. Will it be fun to watch them reach the potential indicated by their individual talents? Absolutely, but only if we are REASONABLE.

Back