In Other Games Tonight

MsProudSooner

Reaction score
Wisconsin is leading Duke 47 - 40 w/ 15:00 to go in the game.

Vandy leads Missouri at the half.

Washington St is beating gonzaga by 16 in the 2nd (at gonzaga). Arizona and UNLV in a tight one in the 2nd.

Cade is going to have to check Nick Wise this next game.

At least he will have a few days to rest/prepare for it. I think this Arizona game may be our biggest non-conference win for the rest of the season if we can pull it off (I am thinking we will lose at Gonzaga).

Cade cannot guard Nic Wise...he is much more crafty with the ball than Rotnei Clarke. I think you'll see WW on Nic Wise.

At least he will have a few days to rest/prepare for it. I think this Arizona game may be our biggest non-conference win for the rest of the season if we can pull it off (I am thinking we will lose at Gonzaga).

If there was ever a must win for us this year, this is it.

Or TMG, they played together in AAU and they know each other well. Plus Wise is their PG and they have similar styles.

Gonzaga wins. Iowa St. loses to N. Iowa at home. Looks like McDermitt's son chose the right team. Oh, and the Dookies go down.

Last edited:
lol @ Bobby Knight trying to coach at the end of the game.

Nice win by the Zags to come back from 16 down in the 2nd. Utah loses at Weber State 83-76. UNLV and Arizona are tied at 63 in double OT.

Vanderbilt is leading MIzzou by 12 with 5:22 to go. San Diego St leads San Diego 40-34 with 10:50 to go in the 2nd.

Nice win by the Zags to come back from 16 down in the 2nd. Utah loses at Weber State 83-76. UNLV and Arizona are tied at 63 in double OT.

Maybe Zona will take a downturn for their next couple of games. Either that or is UNLV that good??

UNLV is actually 5-0 and are ranked #24. They're coming off of a win against Louisville. If they win this it would be their best start since 1992.

Back