Interesting note on OU recruit K.C. Ross-Miller

I think you meant Cade/Cameron/Ray Willis

Hopefully, Terrence Jones is in the mix somewhere, too.

I think you meant Cade/Cameron/Ray Willis

Hopefully, Terrence Jones is in the mix somewhere, too.

That is what I meant. Terrence Jones would be beautiful. I hope he becomes a sooner.

his game is similar to Tweety Carter at Baylor. Clutch shooter; a body that can absorb contact and finish plays; good floor general. Doesn't have an explosive first step but his basketball IQ compensates for the lack of quickness. He should be a good college PG. One of my friends coached Tony Mitchell- Missouri commit- in preseason games. They played God's Academy and he was singing the praises of Miller after that game. I think Miller went for 40+ against Mitchell/Pinkston. So he can fill it up when he needs to.

If his game is similiar to tweety carter I can see him starting right along side tmg next year and us playing the two pg lineup..i like tweeties game, he can really drain from deep...so if this is the case I think he has a chance to start for us if we sign him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V60X6Mwk9JQ[/ame]

Miller is a dad that is involved heavily in recruiting. I don't think that KC is a great athlete or will blow by guys and get to the lane like he has done in the past. That's why he needs to be a shooter. He's a backup table setter type guy. He's got a little Scotty Reynold's craftiness to him, IMO. I think he's worth a scholarship. We may have a senario with him and TJ kind of like what OSU has with Gulley and Page.

Back