Update: Frank Booker announcing on March 21

Just something I have faith in is Booker getting 4 years under Lon and Pledge only getting a couple. Something I have noticed in Lon's short time is the devotion to ball handling by all players. Some will always be better than others, but I have noticed a serious improvement of the team's skillset and it goes directly with coaching. Booker looks to have the shooting down, but I have faith that Lon and assistants can help round out his game during his years here.

I may not have this down exactly right. But, I'm under the impression that most all of the individual skills training and drills are Yo Yo's responsibility during summer conditioning. Of course, everything is under Kruger's supervision.

Last season, Kruger's 1st, alot of the early practice time was devoted to dribbling and ball handling type drills. At the start of this seasons practice that amount of time was zero. And all of the players seemed improved from last year.

Regarding Steven Pledger, he now has 1,381 career points at OU. This puts him at 14th place on the all-time career list.

He has passed Terry Evans on the list, and is just 10 points behind Harvey Grant. (Harvey Grant only played 2 years at OU).

Back