Interesting Orlando Allen tidbit

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
Many of you know that O originally signed with Seton Hall out of high school, but what was news to me was that he had only played one year of organized high school basketball before signing with the Pirates. Couple that with the fact that got hurt during his JUCO year at Paris, and you can see why he is so raw as a player.

Many of you know that O originally signed with Seton Hall out of high school, but what was news to me was that he had only played one year of organized high school basketball before signing with the Pirates. Couple that with the fact that got hurt during his JUCO year at Paris, and you can see why he is so raw as a player.

Judging by the last 6-10 player with little or no basketball experience this staff had a chance to work with, I would not be surprised to see a more polished version of Big O next season. Of course the best medicine for him would be playing time..and lots of it.

Judging by the last 6-10 player with little or no basketball experience this staff had a chance to work with, I would not be surprised to see a more polished version of Big O next season. Of course the best medicine for him would be playing time..and lots of it.

idk of the coaches can ever duplicate what they did with Longar.. his improvement was simply amazing.. and to think if Sampson would have redshirted Longar his freshman year he would have had another year to build on his vast improvement but hindsight is 20/20

Back