Is it that hard to just enjoy a win?

This team played hard. Yes they made mistakes but have you seen this team play all year? When we got down 8 in the 2nd half we could have just given up and gotten blown out like we have all year. Instead we fought all game and kept it close then took over the last 10 minutes and we should have won in regulation.

Agreed. We should have won in regulation.

Oh and nice win for sure! It's always fun to watch poor aggies doing the
laurel.jpg
shuffle to their cars from the Lloyd.

I loved the teams tenacity for most of the game, hated the official's non-calls and noticed that tears do stain gloss orange. Boomer!

Oh and nice win for sure! It's always fun to watch poor aggies doing the
laurel.jpg
shuffle to their cars from the Lloyd.

I loved the teams tenacity for most of the game, hated the official's non-calls and noticed that tears do stain gloss orange. Boomer!

:clap:clap:clap

I'll say it again this team is like jekyl-hyde, can be good at home and bad on the road. liked beating osu(the so-called BB school)

I really don't see much negativity on the board today, not sure where this sentiment is coming from. Sure, some of the info has been repetitive, but not anything which would constitute "negativity".

Capel is in practice and the locker room harping on the same things we are here. I'm sure he enjoyed the win until he got up this morning and is right back at it...there are a lot of coaches and former players on this board and that is just how we think.

I really don't see much negativity on the board today, not sure where this sentiment is coming from. Sure, some of the info has been repetitive, but not anything which would constitute "negativity".

Capel is in practice and the locker room harping on the same things we are here. I'm sure he enjoyed the win until he got up this morning and is right back at it...there are a lot of coaches and former players on this board and that is just how we think.

There was more last night then there is today.

I'll enjoy the hell out of this win. I got tired of watching the idiot agroid fans jumping up and down behind the aggie bench.
They were afraid of the OU student section, they went and got an OU PD person to stand by them toward the end of the game.

They were afraid of the OU student section, they went and got an OU PD person to stand by them toward the end of the game.

were you all making them feel like Nebraska Volleyball players?

Yes, I am still waiting for the Stillwater newspaper to write a editorial about the poor sportsmanship of Zero U's student section.

Back