It's time ouhoopites!

FaithfulSooner

Reaction score
It's time for basketball season to begin. Who will be the newcomer of the year on our team? Will our team be good enough to unseat one of the predicted top two teams (kansas and saxet) in our conference? Will Coach Capel be able to continue his recruiting hot streak by bringing in Barnes, Jones, Lamb, or McCallum? GRAB YOUR TICKETS GUYS IT'S ON! :boomer:sooner Baby! :jcapel:OUbball-logo:

Faithful, I don't know if you were up early at 4:42 this morning or partying late? Either way, your head appears to be amazingly clear.

I only know that I like the way you think! Let the hoops party begin in earnest!!!

:boomer :sooner Basketball fanatics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMG is going to be the breakout player. Will be nice to see a true point guard work under Capel's tutelage.

Hope to see you all at the LNC this year. I can't wait! :airwillie

WWIII is coming....are you ready?

Tiny is going to put up huge numbers IMO because he's going to get as many minutes as he can possibly handle. I think Crock and Wright will both have strong senior years. TMG and WW seem to be two complete guards.

Will that be enough? We'll see. I think the key is whether Fitz and Orlando are good enough to spell Tiny inside. If they step in a do a nice job this year then we could be a sweet 16 team and finish 3rd in the Big 12. If they dont then we could be one and done.

That's funny Ada. No partying. I was just up for my routine 5:00a.m. morning run and the OU BASKETBALL fever hit me. Boy, you know it's bad when you can't wait until the first game, which is an exhibition. The videos on Soonersports got me pumped yesterday. It looks like our team chemistry is coming along nicely. :boomer:sooner Baby!:clap

OUHOOPITES has a nice ring to it. It almost sounds bibical. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:jcapel

I'm ready to party with the gang this year! I think this team is ready to do special things.

Be ready world, OUHoops is coming!

Back