Kansas Jayhawks?

you're a nerd. I can't wait till we beat KU this year so you can go in hiding again. Did you see Blake miss that dunk today? He's not going to miss it when Cale gets that teabag.

Gotta love the arrogance of success...it's proving my point right by the minute. And what's this about Grace going in hiding? Grace and I are never in hiding. Pay attention, son.
And what's all this about it's impossible for Blake not to get his numbers. Today showed that even the best player in the country can have tough nights.

Gotta love the arrogance of success...it's proving my point right by the minute. And what's this about Grace going in hiding? Grace and I are never in hiding. Pay attention, son.
And what's all this about it's impossible for Blake not to get his numbers. Today showed that even the best player in the country can have tough nights.

The funny thing is he's trying to goad us into a KU vs OU or Blake vs Cole pissing match and neither of us has obliged. :bgriff624_jpg_xs:

Good call, you would fit right in there! :ez-roll:

Yeah, I want you two prags to remember all this head yall were talkin when KU comes to town. Cole "two left feet" Aldrich is going to have a long night and you two elitus Kansas fans will come to the realization that KU is an average team in rebuilding mode, and not a top team. Grace if your boyfriend doesn't come back on this thread, please IM him to let him know what I said.

Yeah, I want you two prags to remember all this head yall were talkin when KU comes to town. Cole "two left feet" Aldrich is going to have a long night and you two elitus Kansas fans will come to the realization that KU is an average team in rebuilding mode, and not a top team. Grace if your boyfriend doesn't come back on this thread, please IM him to let him know what I said.

You, son, are a classy Sooner fan. Funny thing is you didn't start talking smack until the top 10 ranking came. Sounds like my theory on arrogance of fans holds true. Success breeds arrogance. Now at least I have case example for whenever it's brought up. Thank you son.

You sir are a couple fries short of a happy meal! Where have Cheno or I said that OU won't win the head to head matchup this year, that KU isn't rebuilding, that Blake isn't a better player than Aldrich?

Seriously, it's like you can't read. You must have rode the short bus to school as a kid.:eddie187_jpg_xs:

Nah, Grace, it's the success going to his head. The arrogance is coming out.

Nah, Grace, it's the success going to his head. The arrogance is coming out.

No, playboy, the arrogance is coming from you guys who think KU can't be beat convincingly by a better OU team at home. You two lovers love to come over here and be double agents and act like you like OU, but as soon as someone says something negative about KU, you're ready to cat fight. I ain't sweat yall though because I dust haters off like yall all the time, just like blake is going to dust of big slow Cale Aldrich.

No, playboy, the arrogance is coming from you guys who think KU can't be beat convincingly by a better OU team at home. You two lovers love to come over here and be double agents and act like you like OU, but as soon as someone says something negative about KU, you're ready to cat fight. I ain't sweat yall though because I dust haters off like yall all the time, just like blake is going to dust of big slow Cale Aldrich.

Dude, seriously, try actually reading what we write! It actually helps to do that if you want to have an intelligent conversation, which maybe is beyond you based off this thread.

We have both stated that OU should beat KU and likely by double digits. Remember that sentence and keep it in mind before you post the same crap over and over again.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? :(

Dude, seriously, try actually reading what we write! It actually helps to do that if you want to have an intelligent conversation, which maybe is beyond you based off this thread.

We have both stated that OU should beat KU and likely by double digits. Remember that sentence and keep it in mind before you post the same crap over and over again.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid? :(

Hey Sweetness, I read what you say and everyone knows that you have conceded that OU is better, as hard as that was for you. The disagreement is about Cale Aldrich and the fashion OU will win, unless we both believe that OU will dominate the game and jump all over Kansas and that Cale Aldrich can't hold Blake's jock. If you are in agreement with that then I'll apologize.

Hey Sweetness, I read what you say and everyone knows that you have conceded that OU is better, as hard as that was for you. The disagreement is about Cale Aldrich and the fashion OU will win, unless we both believe that OU will dominate the game and jump all over Kansas and that Cale Aldrich can't hold Blake's jock. If you are in agreement with that then I'll apologize.

In other words you will agree with someone who is as detached from reality as you are!:ez-roll:

Could Blake dominate Aldrich? Sure. Could OU dominate KU at home? Of course. Will it happen? We'll see.

In other words you will agree with someone who is as detached from reality as you are!:ez-roll:

Could Blake dominate Aldrich? Sure. Could OU dominate KU at home? Of course. Will it happen? We'll see.

I mean, there's a good chance of it happening. They dominated a better Texas team. Blake had a great game against a Texas team with better defenders. Don't forget Conner Atchley was named to the All defense team last year and let the league in blocks. So if they can dominate Texas and their great defenders, per Jimmy Dykes, who apparently is an expert on OU, KU, and UT, then maybe they can do it to a lesser KU?

But I have a feeling, you and Cheno will scoff at any insinuation of the great KU being dominated?

I mean, there's a good chance of it happening. They dominated a better Texas team. Blake had a great game against a Texas team with better defenders. Don't forget Conner Atchley was named to the All defense team last year and let the league in blocks. So if they can dominate Texas and their great defenders, per Jimmy Dykes, who apparently is an expert on OU, KU, and UT, then maybe they can do it to a lesser KU?
But I have a feeling, you and Cheno will scoff at any insinuation of the great KU being dominated?

1) OU beat Texas by 15 and Blake Griffin was held UNDER his averages.
2) I said OU would beat KU double figures and Griffin would get his averages.
3) Don't forget Atchley led the Big 12 in blocks LAST year? Uh, this is this year and Cole Aldrich leads the Big 12 in blocks. Easily.

So basically I'm saying Blake will play BETTER vs KU than Texas.
You truly don't get it. Again your entire argument is a fabrication of the truth. Again, OU could blowout KU, who knows, but you act like Grace and I are homers by saying we think it will be a double digit win for OU.
The arrogance is creeping out.

If you want to put your money where your mouth is I'll take KU plus 25.
I'll also bet Blake doesn't get 30 & 20 like you think.
Want to bet?

1) Blake could have had 30 that game. OU's balance was so good they didn't need blake and the game was out of reach so no need to stockpile stats. Willie, AJ, and Tony all scored 15 plus

2. What you said was OU would win by 10 and KU had matched up well with OU. I conceded the PG arguement but I wouldn't conced that the stiff would hold down Blake.

3) Conley couldnt get with Blake and it is laughable for you to think Aldrich will. Blake's no Okaunu, or Jordan Hill, but he's pretty capable.

Basically if you're saying Blake will play better against KU than Texas, Blake is going to pretty much clinch National POY. Don't know if you were aware of Blake's stat line for the UT game but blake was 8 for 13 from the field with a Three pt. field goal, two mid range bank shots, and a nice jump hook in the lane.

My friend, you are the one who doesn't get it. KU has got beat in dominant ways by dominant ways to a horrible, absolutely horrible, Arizona team on the road. They got manhandle by a MSU team that I think is equal to OU. However, you guys figure that KU will not lose in the same fashion. It's not about a scoring number, it's not about a players stats, it's about me thinking OU will win in a very dominant way.

You would think that you two KU fans would come off of the idea that OU can't dominate KU. You keep trying to get cover by saying it will be a double digit vic for OU, but you never say that OU may potentially embarrass KU. Especially since you know how road games go i.e. TAMU last night. Me and alot of OU fans are sick of your antics. Just because we feel good about our team, you start throwing out phrases like arrogant and gawk. It is arrogant on your part to want us to be humbled in a debate versus you because you are a fan of the great KU. The last straw was when you guys showed up at the Kstate game. You and Grace didn't have to be so disrespectful.

RightbehindtheOUbench.jpg

gold is so 80s, Cheno.

Last edited by a moderator:
You would think that you two KU fans would come off of the idea that OU can't dominate KU. You keep trying to get cover by saying it will be a double digit vic for OU, but you never say that OU may potentially embarrass KU. Especially since you know how road games go i.e. TAMU last night. Me and alot of OU fans are sick of your antics. Just because we feel good about our team, you start throwing out phrases like arrogant and gawk. It is arrogant on your part to want us to be humbled in a debate versus you because you are a fan of the great KU.

Again early in this thread Grace and I both said OU would win. The reason I brought up "arrogance" and "gawk" is because you are acting that way. You are acting exactly like so many here have said they hated about KU over the years. Congrats, you are becoming what you've hated.

Again, I'll take KU and 25. You wanna bet?

Last edited by a moderator:
That Jay Bilas is an idiot! :)

Zack (Olathe, KS): Where would you rank Cole Aldrich on the list of Best Big men in the nation? He's one of the best defensive players in the nation if not the best, and let's not forget his outing against POY Tyler Hansbrough in the Final Four.. He had people wondering who the player was that "never took a play off."

Jay Bilas: (5:15 PM ET ) I would put him up near the top. He is not even with Blake Griffin, but he is ahead of Hasheem Thabeet. Aldrich is going to get better and better. He is productive and tough, and he will be the real thing.

See....here's another example of your arrogance. You list a box score of the only time Blake has scored 30 and grabbed 20 in a game and you try to pawn it off as Grace and I are idiots to not think he's going to do it against Cole Aldrich. Blake has done it 1 time in his entire career.
Again, Blake could do it...he's the best player in the country but to act like we're dumb for thinking that it's just probably not going to happen is silly. Then you try and spin it as KU arrogance with your "mighty Kansas" reference.
And if you don't think Kansas is a different animal than Gardner Webb then I don't know what to tell you.
I could be an idiot and post Blake's box score from the KU game last year but that would be stupid. And I'm not stupid.
Again.....OU will win by double digits and Blake will get his averages. I think Cole will get his averages as well. I really don't see what you are arguing, other than you are boasting about how OU is better than KU this year.

Now the question is will KU try and single cover blake with Morris or will they trap. No way Aldrich guards blake one on one.

Back