Kansas Jayhawks?

Now the question is will KU try and single cover blake with Morris or will they trap. No way Aldrich guards blake one on one.

They will probably play Cole on Blake when he's close to the basket and if he faces up they will run a double at him. It's a bad matchup for Cole anywhere outside 8 feet (which is what I've always said).

This game will come down to Austin Johnson vs Collins.

If AJ wins that matchup we win the ballgame.

Dirty Mess had some funny comments in this thread. Forgot he was talking so much junk.

You spend the whole thread talking about how Aldrich is a adequate defender and I bring you instances where other big men from others teams put up big numbers and now you want to throw that out of the window. I guess that's just me being "dumb".

Yes, it is dumb that you would argue Cole is just an adequate defender.
He's the Big 12 defensive player of the year.

you're a nerd. I can't wait till we beat KU this year so you can go in hiding again.

Who's in hiding Dirty Mess?

Yes, it is dumb that you would argue Cole is just an adequate defender.
He's the Big 12 defensive player of the year.

Who's in hiding Dirty Mess?

In the words of Travis ford, Eff U. matter of fact eff U and Frankenstein45. I'm still pissed about the whole UT/KU game thanx to another coach employing operation Hurt Blake. We still got a chance to meet up, although we have a harder road. If there were three teams I don't want to play, it would be TAMU, OSU, and UM in that order. You punks get UT or KSU and a shooting scrimmage against Baylor or a walkthrough with Nebraska.

Your are just my pawn...you are just my pawn.

You brought it up. I could care less.

Dirty that would be my position had I been wrong about everything as well.
LOL

Grace looks like you were right about Aldrich being a couple inches taller than Blake. But then again, it's easy to tell that just by looking at them. One is a true center and the other a true PF. Every time I think of Dirty I think of this thread. Jeez, he looks silly here on so many levels. Still gotta love the Aldrich hate. Some guys just can't see talent.

I definitely think OU beats KU this year. Without a doubt. But KU does give OU a tough matchup with personnel. KU's has a big, great defensive center who COULD slow Blake down a bit. And then KU has a fantastic PG that OU will have to contain. Those are two area's that matchup well with OU. That being said I think OU wins by 10.

Here's exactly what I said Dirty. Please carry on. I said KU matched up good and that Aldrich COULD (notice the all caps) slow down Blake a bit (notice I said a bit). Is that too much to consider the DPOY in the Big 12 could possibly slow down Blake a bit than your average joe that he faced during the season? No. Keep on, keeping on because you just look silly on this.
I particularly love the one about AJ stopping Sherron. Comical. I warned you early on in this thread before the game was ever played you were getting too arrogant and big for your britches on this game and the smack you were throwing out. Pay heed.

If Sherron Collins was playing with all the injuries AJ had, AJ would've slowed him down.

If Sherron Collins was playing with all the injuries AJ had, AJ would've slowed him down.

Sherron has had nagging injuries his entire career. He's tough though. And he's a gamer. He rises to the occasion in big games.
You are more a homer than DirtyMess if you think AJ ever slows Sherron Collins down.

Memories...Dirty....memories! :ez-roll:

What's your predictions and smack talk for this years game?
Who dominates the "sloth" this year?
Who shuts down Sherron this year?

:clap

Dirty since you are back on the smack board remember this thread? :ez-roll:
What's your predictions this year for the KU/OU showdown? :woot

I had the chance to see Cole play for 66ers the other day. Looks like we'll never see the Aldrich vs. Griffin matchup.:fitz80s:

Can we get a 66ers stat tracker for Coley Cole? I also wanna apologize to any Sloth if I offended them.

Big Coley Cole is averaging 9pts 7rbds and 4.14 personal fouls on the season.

http://www.nba.com/dleague/tulsa/statistics/

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVb4EM7T7vc[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKL3M2roqHQ[/ame]

What's up with Minnesota and forgetting your age?

Last edited:
Can we get a 66ers stat tracker for Coley Cole? I also wanna apologize to any Sloth if I offended them.

Good call on Aldrich's NBA potential, DM. You came out smelling good in a thread full of filth.

Back