LOL at Student Section

Sooner23

Reaction score
picture1id.png

All the crap going on back there when Arizona was shooting free throws reminded me of the crowd scene in Happy Gilmore when Shooter McGavin gets pissed and is trying to putt and all the commotion is going on in the crowd. lol

Last edited:
cool 2 see. wouldn't be suprised if they started banning the fatheads. That's what they usually do to the fun stuff.

Spongebob:clap

Bart Simpson was in there too. Cracked me up when all of those big heads were bouncing up and down behind the goal when Zona was shooting free throws. :ez-laugh:

cool 2 see. wouldn't be suprised if they started banning the fatheads. That's what they usually do to the fun stuff.
Marketing had actually stepped up and provided all of them so if they're banning them they would be banning their own creations.

The big heads along with the balloons are a couple great additions to the game day experience that gets the whole student section involved. Really great to see.

If I saw spongebob, stewie, and Bart Simpson behind the goal and big ass heads of players, even I might miss a free throw.

we need to get like 25 eddie heads for the osu game:eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs:
thats enough to make anyone miss a free throw

All the crap going on back there when Arizona was shooting free throws reminded me of the crowd scene in Happy Gilmore when Shooter McGavin is trying to put and all the commotion is going on in the crowd. lol

Damn you people, go back to your shanties!!!

Some on SF.com wanna give you some props.

Then there's two different guys with dry erase boards that keep switching up their signs like they do at football games, and the Capelables pass out costumes and props. It's a way more active and organized student section than we had my first go-'round here.

Some on SF.com wanna give you some props.

Thanks for the kind words...There are around 50 guys and gals that work really hard to get that student section organized and rockin. It is night and day from when we started.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8gqsN7-g3w[/ame]

Definitely need to add the Happy Gilmore Fathead and beach balls for conference play.

LOL and ABD uploads the clip. Classic. The best part of that is when he makes the putt and then his celebration after.

we need to get like 25 eddie heads for the osu game:eddie187_jpg_xs::eddie187_jpg_xs:
thats enough to make anyone miss a free throw

They'd find a way to say we're cheetin and call it classless. In other words...

THIS

LOL and ABD uploads the clip. Classic. The best part of that is when he makes the putt and then his celebration after.

haha yeah that clips is pretty epic.

Great work with the student section, guys! Almost brings a tear to my eye....

Okay, maybe it does...

Back