LOL at Student Section

The football team was representin tonite. Nice to see them all there enjoying the game and getting into some of the action with the rest of the students. I never could tell who it was exactly but the dude wearing the Kool-Aid man t-shirt was killing me

see....THAT is the stuff that makes the event overall bigger than the game and gets people more excited about the games. Keep this stuff up and at some point the games become a heralded event no matter how lauded the team is or who plays for them.

I know this doesn't seem like news to anyone, but we told them for years that this was what LNC needed as opposed to halftime contests and greek nites.

BTW - Eddie frownie heads would be hilarious

We need an Eddie Fathead, a Sean fathead, a Wayman fathead, and Al Eschbach fat head, and a :yoyo:austin686_jpg_xs::sherri175_jpg_xs:

Seriously though, mad props to the student section. I don't know how a decent free throw shooter could focus with all that activity going on in the background. It looks like a rave or something similar. It is amazing to see what a few people can do to really can the environment of the section.

P.S. LOL at Stewie and Spongebob. :tinypower

Classic student section memory of mine...

These guys had constructed this enourmous "brick" out of cardboard and painted it red etc back in the middle of the Sampson era. Well, after a big win (I think it was against Texas or Iowa State or someone) these guys along with a group of other students were on the court standing behind Kelvin etc. cheering while he was being interviewed by ESPN.

Well, they decided to hoist that brick up and let it crowd surf brick but they lost control of it and it crashed into Kelvin's back as he was doing the interview. :ez-laugh: These same two guys who did this with the brick also got ejected from the student section for some sign they had or something they said to Bob Knight and were never seen or heard from again that I can recall. Pretty sad.

They usually only wore shorts and painted the rest of their body crimson, and would do these running chest bump moves behind the goal and would always end up falling on their asses. They amused me, but I may have been the only one.

Last edited:
Classic student section memory of mine...

These guys had constructed this enourmous "brick" out of cardboard and painted it red etc back in the middle of the Sampson era. Well, after a big win (I think it was against Texas or Iowa State or someone) these guys along with a group of other students were on the court standing behind Kelvin etc. cheering while he was being interviewed by ESPN.

Well, they decided to hoist that brick up and let it crowd surf brick but they lost control of it and it crashed into Kelvin's back as he was doing the interview. :ez-laugh: These same two guys who did this with the brick also got ejected from the student section for some sign they had or something they said to Bob Knight and were never seen or heard from again that I can recall. Pretty sad.

They usually only wore shorts and painted the rest of their body crimson, and would do these running chest bump moves behind the goal and would always end up falling on their asses. They amused me, bt I may have been the only one.

Funniest sign I ever saw was when Tark was at Fresno and he was going around getting talented, but troubled transfers to attend fresno State. Rafer Alston was one of the guys along with Avondre Jones and Chris Herren. Well within a week's time, Herren had a DUI and Jones had a gun charge. Some fans at one of the stadiums had a sign that said "Take a shot Fresno" "Then it said "not this shot Chris" with a picture of a shot glass and then "Not this shot either Avondre" with a picture of a gun.

:ez-roll:

Funniest sign I ever saw was when Tark was at Fresno and he was going around getting talented, but troubled transfers to attend fresno State. Rafer Alston was one of the guys along with Avondre Jones and Chris Herren. Well within a week's time, Herren had a DUI and Jones had a gun charge. Some fans at one of the stadiums had a sign that said "Take a shot Fresno" "Then it said "not this shot Chris" with a picture of a shot glass and then "Not this shot either Avondre" with a picture of a gun.

:ez-roll:

:ez-roll: lmao, that is pretty hilarious!

Excellent!!!!!!! Way to go students!!!!!:clap:clap:clap:clap

Make the WWT Fathead happen PLEASE!!!!!
(Wonderful Wayman Tisdale)

Back