Mark Rodgers Just Stated

I'm surprised MsProudSooner called someone an idiot.

Just proves that Mark Rodgers is the idiot that he seems to be. We wore those uniforms once last year. Any sports reporter who paid any attention at all would know that.

Ms, that was prob something he said in sarcasm, lol

I'm surprised MsProudSooner called someone an idiot.

It's proof that I have, occasionally, heard Mark Rogers on the radio! Was it last year that he was adamant that there was no chance that Sam and company would beat OSU in Stillwater? I was ambivilant about Rogers until I heard his drivel one afternoon. If he is trying to sound arrogant on the radio, he is succeeding brilliantly! :woot

please somebody call in and nominate Mark Rodgers for the Egg on your face segment

i'm calling traber to ask him what he thinks of the usa's world cup draw

I thought that those were really ugly uniforms. If we are going to mix it up we need to wear the ones from two years ago. Those were really cool

That the OU uniforms against Arkansas were the result of washing and rust. Said new unis are on order and will be there for Sunday. They were clearly different unis than before. Is he just making that up?

The dude is a spaz

How could trabore possibly jump on anybody for anything?

OU's colors are crimson and creme. They looked great in the creme uni's and we need to make them the standard uniform. Great look and definitely unique besides be our school color.

Just proves that Mark Rodgers is the idiot that he seems to be. We wore those uniforms once last year. Any sports reporter who paid any attention at all would know that.

Rodgers was actually sitting in the stands during the first half and was on his phone texting the whole time.

The Crimson and Cream uniforms look awesome and the team is undefeated in them.

Mark Rodgers is pretty ignorant to not know about this and I have even seen him sitting in my section at the games, often while texting and not really watching. He has no excuse but he still is a thousand times better than Mr. Colostomy Bag.

On Thursday, Rodgers said that Pledger was a JUCO transfer.

Back